Cardiff 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

a few strides forward, a few strides backwards. Jose Mourinho finally has the time to sit back and have a good think about what the team needs to kick on, and of course, how he himself, as a manager needs to modify his style in certain areas.

Glad this season is over.

Lot of hope and expectation for next season.

Looking forward to the WC now.

Hopefully the world cup is a wake up call for oscar, who has had new lows from about the mid point of this season.

Schurlle is an improved player, so can not ask more.

Matic is already commanding, and has a good eye for a pass. He needs to build on his forward runs and be direct himself sometimes.

Hazard needs to be told to keep going , as very often he slows down when in the final third. No walking pace from him, he has too much speed for this slowing down business.

KTBFFH !!

This was the last transition season!!

Next season is game on, no excuses.

Today showcased alot of what we lack as a team. In these sort of games, we dont usually play as a team, more like individuals.

Big games we play like a team. Just an observation.

Faster, Incisive and ruthless - 2014-15 season - Chelsea - 107 goals

Maybe we should also cut some of the snide attacks at other clubs since in the end we've ended up looking silly ourselves.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today showcased alot of what we lack as a team. In these sort of games, we dont usually play as a team, more like individuals.

Big games we play like a team. Just an observation.

This.

No signings will help if players or Jose forgets that we have to play as a team every match. I mean, look at how relegation teams look more threatening than us when playing against us sometimes. Cardiff today had some brilliant play (apart from finishing) inside our territory. This is obviously a result of a well rehearsed team. In my opinion this is what we're lacking right now mostly. This is something that would guarantee the title this season even without a better striker.

Thus after the WC i think the singing of a good striker that suits the team is of equal importance to the hard work Jose must put on making this bunch of excellent players a team.

About Oscar: I am wiling to ignore his unwillingness to show full commitment as we approach WC because it's the right timing to repay him the favour of over-overusing him for so long. And he is just a child so relax people. Next season no excuses though + he is gonna have to start from scratch in regaining the respect of the manager, the fans and his team mates.

Azpi: it's clear by now that he can offer most of the things anyone can ask from a Chelsea player. Crosses not one of them (yet). Just an observation.

Torres i know had a decent game today overall but i don't want to see him ever again playing for Chelsea. Plus even if he started magically playing brilliant we has so much bad reputation here that he'd still get the stick. He is the biggest cancer of this club for years. Move on Fernando please, you have all the money you want by now surely!

Salah played well imo.

Hazard terrible 1st half, decent 2nd half, and that's about it for today. Second best player for me this season (Azpi first) but in general i think he has to be more down to earth. Concentrate more on his game rather than being distracted by ambitions. It's not bad to dream about ballon d'or but firstly he has to improve vastly and grow up a bit more to have the right to discuss such things with the media. Keep up kid but trust and listen to your manager more next season. Less talking, more hard work and he's gonna be the best player of Chelsea for many years.

Kalas + Brana were good defensively. Whoever is worrying about Terry being old, well there's your answer.

Schurrle saved our asses today and proved once again how useful he can be. I'm glad for him. MOTM along with Mikel and Cole. I probably will vote for Mikel thought because he was simply perfect! What a way to give a good impression on last day.

Matic was his usual self. We need a nice pair for him next season if Luiz goes. if not, i'm happy with Luiz + Matic pivot. They will have a chance to practice this after WC.

That run from Azpilicueta for the goal was fantastic, sometimes just pure hunger and winning mentality can get you a long way, he pointed where he wanted it and went on an agressive run. Love him, and he's so fucking quick to get close enough to penetrate wingers when defending. He can stand a long way from them when they don't have the ball, just to be all up close on them, before they even get their pass. Love his style. He needs to get his crosses much better though, which seems like a general trend for every player at Chelsea, why can no one cross a fucking ball?

Just got in from the game. Atmosphere was good as always in an away game, highlight was signing Ashley Cole's name out loud at the end of the game. Delighted we won and there were a few decent performances, especially in Schurrle who was my MOTM, delighted with the way he came on and became the catalyst for the win. With a PL season under his belt he's going to be a lot better and more consistent next year, hopefully he puts in more work over the summer in the World Cup and comes back strong. Salah was again wasteful with his finishing but I love how he gets into these great positions; apart from his bad finishing he had a real decent game. He works on his finishing and he'll be a good player for us. Happy John Swift got a few minutes as well, the lad must be buzzing, very decent player from what I've seen of him in the youth.

Torres didn't even show any sort of emotion when he scored, hopefully that's a sign that he's off. I'm ignoring Mou's post match comments on him because I think he's just trying to be diplomatic. Can't wait to finally get rid of him in the summer.

Overall, just happy that we got the win on the final day. Hopefully we get it right this summer so we can make a real challenge for the title and other competitions next season. KTBFFH!

We actualy played realy nice between 60 and 75th minute. Attacking, free flowing football with lots of quick passes and quite a few chances (plus 2 goals). As soon as we scored 2nd goal, we pulled back again and whenever we went in attack, players were selfish and tried everything on their own (and fucked up)...last few minutes, we played well again.

I want to see more of that football we played for those 15min between 60th and 75th minute. It was perfect example how we can break opponent. With proper striker, we can be even more dangerous.

Nice to end season with win, glad we turned it around, should do it more often.

Torres is so weak. I was :doh: so hard when Mikel played him in, and he was bamboozled off the ball like a little girl.

Even if Costa struggles against defensive teams for us, he'll be perfect away from home. There's always space in behind, just need someone who's strong and fast to take advantage.