Cardiff 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Felt abit like some of the players had taken vacation already, quite sloppy performance overall. But they turned it around, partly thanks to the introduction of Schurrle, always nice to end the season with a win. This was a okey season considering some circumstances, but I am sure the next one will be even better! KTBFFH!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salah will be topscorrer for us next season. Imagine how many chances he has got in the little time he was with us hopefully he will finnish those chances next season.

We've always looked more composed without Ramires this season, unfortunately.

Next season we have got to improve our finishing and quicken our passing.

KTBFFH!

EDIT: The word 'quicken' sounds weird if you keep repeating it quickly..

@Special Juan and @Rmpr congrats on the position, guys!!!!! Good luck (and tons of patience) to both of you.

The thread to congratulate you was closed, but I wanted to register my support in the decisions :)

other things to celebrate:

Our most goals in a league season record is intact.

Steve Gerrard doesn't have an EPL title.

it's been sort of a good day (ignoring our first half presentation)

a few strides forward, a few strides backwards. Jose Mourinho finally has the time to sit back and have a good think about what the team needs to kick on, and of course, how he himself, as a manager needs to modify his style in certain areas.

Glad this season is over.

Lot of hope and expectation for next season.

Looking forward to the WC now.

Hopefully the world cup is a wake up call for oscar, who has had new lows from about the mid point of this season.

Schurlle is an improved player, so can not ask more.

Matic is already commanding, and has a good eye for a pass. He needs to build on his forward runs and be direct himself sometimes.

Hazard needs to be told to keep going , as very often he slows down when in the final third. No walking pace from him, he has too much speed for this slowing down business.

KTBFFH !!

This was the last transition season!!

Next season is game on, no excuses.

Today showcased alot of what we lack as a team. In these sort of games, we dont usually play as a team, more like individuals.

Big games we play like a team. Just an observation.

Faster, Incisive and ruthless - 2014-15 season - Chelsea - 107 goals

Aspi was good today. including his ass (with Bellami's goal) , his legs ( on ball's way, when someone tryed to score) and his head (when he tryed to score by it)

and our substitutions played again

frustrating as usual. chance after chance after chance went begging. it seemed the script would not change but luckily it did. we end the season as 3rd and CL semi-finalists, so in the end it was a decent season and with the right players, we would definitely be better next season.

schwarzer - could not do much for the goal and dint have much else to do in the match.

kalas - was fabulous. very composed. technically he seems good. positioning was good. recycled possession well instead of wasting passes. definitely should have a bigger part next season.

cole - was fabulous. bombarding ahead continously. still does not change the fact that he was poor when given a long run-in in the start of the season. dont know what the future holds. lets se..

iva - good performance. a perfect iva performance at CB.

azpi - oh!!! so azpi at RB is not really that different from iva at RB. shocking!!! who could have seen that coming!!! i mean people here expected him to win matches on his crosses. it wont change unless we have a target man up ahead. simple as that!!!

matic - brilliant as usual. not just as a DM but a great game as a B2B.

mikel - MOTM for me. those passes. where were those passes all of these seasons. brilliant performance from him. and happy that his last performance was a good one. well done mikel.

oscar - ballon d'or winning performance from the lad. i mean missing that chance from the mikel long ball has to be, wel................ has been poor this year and now lets see how he does for brazil in the WC. lets see if its his form that has taken a dip or the guy just does not give his all for the club.

hazard - very poor first half. got owned by fabio to see the least. but the switch of wing worked well for him. in the end, he needs to be far more of a goal threat to be one of the best.

salah - link up play was good, positioning is good but finishing is amateurish. if u cant finish your chances, it all counts for shit.

torres- that miss in the starting minutes could have made the afternoon a stroll, it ended up being another one where we huffed and puffed. could have scored more, should have scored more but how many times have we said that. i think his celebration said it all... jose i think has told him to fuck off and find himself a new club. now please get lost.

subs -

schurrle - directness. does not shy away from taking a shot. and changed the game. well played boy.

ake - first touch was a header straight to fabio at the edge of the box. good block at sometime in the game.

swift - seemed so shaky. poor guys' none of the passes found their man. cant blame him, he would have been nervous.