Jase

Man of the Match  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always nice to finish with a win! Schurrle the difference maker. Hope to see more Kalas starts next year.

Let's all hope that's the last time we ever see Torres represent Chelsea and, judging by his lack of celebration, it seems like it was.

And for all of the praise City and Liverpool got, our goals record still intact! :D

Always nice to finish with a win. Schurrle the difference maker.

Let's all hope that's the last time we ever see Torres represent Chelsea and, judging by his lack of celebration, it seems like it was.

Did he just walk away? Sorry I wasn't watching.

Did he just walk away? Sorry I wasn't watching.

Pretty much. He literally did nothing afterwards. No emotion. He was just short of putting his jersey over his head to reveal a 'get me the fuck out of here' t-shirt. He couldn't have looked more miserable.

Good win. Always good to come from behind and win (would have been a joke had we lost to the 2nd worst defence team!). Our goalscoring record of 103 goals is still intact. Yay! :blue scalf: :beer: