Liverpool = 80.

Liverpool 3-0 Newcastle.

Manchester City 2-2 West Ham.

Cardiff 0-1 Chelsea.

Chelsea = 84.

Liverpool = 83.

Man City = 82.

:blue scalf:

That scoreline is absolutely unrealistic, you got the 3 & the 0 the wrong way around my friend.

I see it as city(86), chelsea(84), poo(80 & -7 GD from what they have now)

Chelsea 6-0 Norwich.

Crystal Palace 1-0 Liverpool.

Manchester City 0-0 Aston Villa.

Man City = 81.

Chelsea = 81.

Liverpool = 80.

Liverpool 3-0 Newcastle.

Manchester City 2-2 West Ham.

Cardiff 0-1 Chelsea.

Chelsea = 84.

Liverpool = 83.

Man City = 82.

:blue scalf:

If only we would of got points with Crystal, Aston Villa, Sunderland... :cry:

We'll probably know whether Hazard is being punished or rested if we're struggling in the 2nd half and he isn't the first sub used.

He will most likely use him if things don't open up in the 2nd since he is our only AM upfront to replace one of the trio.

That scoreline is absolutely unrealistic, you got the 3 & the 0 the wrong way around my friend.

I see it as city(86), chelsea(84), poo(80 & -7 GD from what they have now)

The first bit, sure. Newcastle 3-0 Liverpool.

The second? Nah. Chelsea win the league m8.

What pisses me off about today's line up is we need to win by at least a 4 goal margin to give us a chance if liverpool and city slip up and it goes to goal differnce, but he still decides to leave out our best attacking player, smh

The first bit, sure. Newcastle 3-0 Liverpool.

The second? Nah. Chelsea win the league m8.

I can't see City slipping up twice at home so unless they lose 1 of them, it won't open up the door for us.

I wish it will happen so we have to win today to put the pressure on them before their next match as they will see us at the top.

What pisses me off about today's line up is we need to win by at least a 4 goal margin to give us a chance if liverpool and city slip up and it goes to goal differnce, but he still decides to leave out our best attacking player, smh

He has to draw a line in the sand with what players can say to the press though.

If he lets this slide, and Hazard feels hes above the manager, then we are screwed in the future. He has to make sure to keep the respect of the dressing room.

If only we would of got points with Crystal, Aston Villa, Sunderland... :cry:

Newcastle, West Ham, late goals at West Brom + Stoke... the list goes on.

It seems the only side that we have beaten that is of 'relegation quality' was last week at Anfield.