Chelsea v Norwich

Jase

Let's try and end on a solid note.

I know we'll all be hoping Liverpool and City lose this weekend, but i don't think that will happen (even with City's poor record at Goodison Park, watch them win it.)

Hurts deep down to know that we had our PL fate in our hands, tough one to swallow this season will be no matter how much of a 'miracle' it is that we stayed in the

race till this long.

Kind of weird seeing us end the season with almost no silverware,

No SuperCup, No Carling Cup, No FA Cup (how'd that happen!), NO UCL, No EPL (seems like it).

Honestly just want to fastforward to September and get the new season started (with our new signings/recalls.)

Things can only get better and want to see JM with 'his' squad. ;)

After back-to-back home defeats and taking the lead at that(!), am desperately hoping we end our last home game of the season with a bang and of course, keep ourselves still in the title hunt.

living in Ipswich .. I hope we strangle ,, stuff and roast the fucking canaries

schwarzer

azpi GC kalas cole

lamps matic

salah oscar schurrle

torres

the last home game for lamps and cole i would expect. oscar should get a run-in now. kalas too, no need of play a half fit JT, a most probably to be sold luiz as a CB. hope we end our home losing run.

We play for pride now. No pressure. Just fucking win :P

Onwards and upwards.

i seriously hope we play for fun. would be nice to see that. hopefully we get a 6-0/7-0 result, city lose to everton, pool draw to palace and it comes down to us outscoring pool on last day... :D:D:D:D oh well....

i seriously hope we play for fun. would be nice to see that. hopefully we get a 6-0/7-0 result, city lose to everton, pool draw to palace and it comes down to us outscoring pool on last day... :D:D:D:D oh well....

Shit thinking about it this might be a reality, imaine that just imagine we beat Norwich 5/6-0 and then Cardiff 4/5-0 too and won the league. Just wow haha :ph34r:

I can't see Liverpool and City (both of them) dropping enough points for us to win the title now.

We secured the 3th place, which is not a bad result, but the season is over for us right now. Glorified friendly, why not give some playing time to Kalas, Aké and MVG ?

----------- Mark ----------

Azpi - Luiz - Kalas - Cole

------- Matic - MVG ------

Salah --- Willian - Hazard

------------ BA -------------

i left Oscar out of the line up seeing that he is slightly injured

We should be playing our strongest team, we would feel a bit stupid if we rest players and lose...and then City and Liverpool stuff it up!!

We would feel a lot more stupid if we play our strongest team and still lose. This is the perfect opportunity for the youngsters to play since we all know that they won't be given many chances another time.

We would feel a lot more stupid if we play our strongest team and still lose. This is the perfect opportunity for the youngsters to play since we all know that they won't be given many chances another time.

I stand by what I said, we are still in with a shot until the last day hopefully! so the strongest team should play..

what does giving the youngsters a go achieve? nothing.

I stand by what I said, we are still in with a shot until the last day hopefully! so the strongest team should play..

what does giving the youngsters a go achieve? nothing.

I agree 100% with your "never give up" attitude, but sadly the second part is only true here in Chelsea.

It has been a good run this year in all competitions. Disappointing in some ways (see Sunderland, Villa, etc), but lots of highs (sweeping City and the Pool). At the start of the season, I am not sure many thought we would challenge as deep into the CL as we did or win the PL, which we probably should have based on the results vs the other top 4. Lots of excitement all year. Made my first trip to the Bridge after flying in from the US. Already working on a trip next year, but need to wait until the schedule is released to get some ideas.

I think we need to go out and play wide open and to win these last two. Have some fun but focus on the 3 points each game to keep pressure on the other two. Who knows, they could just trip up.

This weekend probably is the last home match for Lampard and Cole I suppose. Who else is most likely in BLUE at the Bridge for the last time? Will Terry come back for one more year (I think yes). Torres-Ba-Eto'o......all of them gone? Luiz and Oscar? I think they may sell Oscar. I feel he had a poor second half. Seemed to get worn down. Ramires?

Have to think Courtois is back home at Chelsea next year in place of Cech. Lukaku stays at Everton I think. Just don't feel he is in Jose's plans. Then again, maybe he comes back, you pick up a striker in the summer and keep Ba or Torres.

Will be interesting transfer period. I think the stage has been set for 2014-15.

Come on you Chelsea! :blue scalf: