Chelsea 0-0 Norwich

Jase

Man of the Match  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

See, we look clueless when it comes down to dominating the possession and shots. We seem to not have any answers when we are in control, for example Crystal Palace, Sunderland, today, West Ham but when we have low possession, our defensive tactics win us game. We only seem through defensive tactics these days.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, we look clueless when it comes down to dominating the possession and shots. We seem to not have any answers when we are in control, for example Crystal Palace, Sunderland, today, West Ham but when we have low possession, our defensive tactics win us game. We only seem through defensive tactics these days.

Against Scousers-M.U.-City it did n't quite look that way.

Some breakdown, notably after the City away game, but what precisely ?

There was the 6-0 against Arsenal in this period, but that was an exception, also Arsenal crumbled from the 6th minute.

Just crap really. The players can't be arsed anymore because there is nothing to play for and don't wan't to get injured before the World Cup. Waste of 90 minutes of life.

Disappointing to see so many plastics boo the team off and then not bother to stay for the lap of honour. Was a bit embarrassing that the ground was about 40% full for the lap of honour. Notice how Lampard didn't make a speech on how we are 'the best fans in the world' like he usually does on the last home game of the season.

On the other hand, most of the players bunned off the lap of honour too. Only Lampard, Terry and Cole seemed to actually show any genuine gratitude for the fans. The rest seemed like they did the lap purely because they had to. Didn't see Salah or Ba on the lap (although I may have be wrong on that) while Eto'o and Mikel obviously had better things to do on a Sunday afternoon.

Fuck me!

There's a serious case of delusion around here!!!!

3rd place guaranteed - AUTOMATIC qualification to the CL - and that's NOT ENOUGH?

It's been a tough season and we have learnt a lot about the team and who needs to stay and who needs to go...

This negativity is fucking astounding!

Bring on next season - you haters are gonna be some fat motherfuckers having to eat all of the pages of drivel you have written...

I'm off to have a few beers and celebrate a good campaign - and to laugh at United fans ....

Could be better....but could be worse...do feel for the fans who have spent money and yet get the mehh performance from half the players..that needs to change and it should.Time to make changes for the better

I may get some shit for this but does anyone think that we were a better team last season?

No it's the same.

Some games we played like gods, and others played like shit.

Too much inconsistency in both seasons.

Fuck me!

There's a serious case of delusion around here!!!!

3rd place guaranteed - AUTOMATIC qualification to the CL - and that's NOT ENOUGH?

It's been a tough season and we have learnt a lot about the team and who needs to stay and who needs to go...

This negativity is fucking astounding!

Bring on next season - you haters are gonna be some fat motherfuckers having to eat all of the pages of drivel you have written...

I'm off to have a few beers and celebrate a good campaign - and to laugh at United fans ....

Im still on wine ..but I still wish we had Carlo here rather than Jose

No it's the same.

Some games we played like gods, and others played like shit.

Too much inconsistency in both seasons.

Last year seemed more of a mixed bag.Shit against the top and lowerish teams whereas this time we've been better against the top and crap against the bottom.Still silly points been thrown away and dodgy performances

Just crap really. The players can't be arsed anymore because there is nothing to play for and don't wan't to get injured before the World Cup. Waste of 90 minutes of life.

Disappointing to see so many plastics boo the team off and then not bother to stay for the lap of honour. Was a bit embarrassing that the ground was about 40% full for the lap of honour. Notice how Lampard didn't make a speech on how we are 'the best fans in the world' like he usually does on the last home game of the season.

On the other hand, most of the players bunned off the lap of honour too. Only Lampard, Terry and Cole seemed to actually show any genuine gratitude for the fans. The rest seemed like they did the lap purely because they had to. Didn't see Salah or Ba on the lap (although I may have be wrong on that) while Eto'o and Mikel obviously had better things to do on a Sunday afternoon.

BA wasnt there today

I realy hope its world cup thing, because most of players didnt give fuck today...Would be better if we just played Baker and Kalas at some point IMO. Then, even draw, this game would mean something. It would mean Jose counts on young players in next seasons. I mean, players didnt give fuck, we had nothing to lose and Jose didnt even bring youth players on bench?

Our defense is solid I must admit, but in terms of attack; just a honest answer please: DID JOSE MAKE ANY IMPROVEMENT IN OUR ATTACK THIS SEASON AT ALL?

I hope that is his strategy; improve team in defense first season, then improve it in attack second season. If we bring striker, LB and CM, our attack wont be much better if current players dont improve and connect/play as a team!

And when people say we dont need another AM, I think we have enough AMs in term of quantity, but not quality. Up to Jose if he will make any change on that too.

I realy hope its world cup thing, because most of players didnt give fuck today...Would be better if we just played Baker and Kalas at some point IMO. Then, even draw, this game would mean something. It would mean Jose counts on young players in next seasons. I mean, players didnt give fuck, we had nothing to lose and Jose didnt even bring youth players on bench?

Our defense is solid I must admit, but in terms of attack; just a honest answer please: DID JOSE MAKE ANY IMPROVEMENT IN OUR ATTACK THIS SEASON AT ALL?

I hope that is his strategy; improve team in defense first season, then improve it in attack second season. If we bring striker, LB and CM, our attack wont be much better if current players dont improve and connect/play as a team!

And when people say we dont need another AM, I think we have enough AMs in term of quantity, but not quality. Up to Jose if he will make any change on that too.

I said the same thing - call up the reserves - give them a go ;)

But then I realised - we are Chelsea - all the other relegation clubs would protest and the FA would fine us and dock us points this season and next season... Can't win really :)