Paulinho

themightyblue

Sometimes i think you're just making these names up and trying to catch people out. Maybe we'll get Jamesinho, Royinho and Lukinho. Robinho snubbed us a few years back and now it's Paulinho! Maybe we should just buy a whole Brazil team and register a team in the Liga do Brasil. If we are gonna be signing more Brazilian stars of the future, it won't be til at least the summer. Neymar could happen, the time seems right for next summer but we can't keep spending big on Brazilians.

Hahaha, the inhos are getting stupid. It is just a kind way to name a person in Brazil though. We are overusing it, that is true.

You do realise CFC will have to spend close to Torres to get Neymar. You want to get him but want us to stop spending big...

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel we're gonna try n get him because of this Brazilian style we have. He's been linked with Chelsea for ages and he knows it. I'm sure Luiz, Ramires and Oscar tell him to come with some banter too and with him wanting to learn English, surely with the amount of Brazilians and Friends that he has at Chelsea and his experience of London in the Olympics, the time just feels right. It's looking for likely and obvious to me. Something's happening.

• 1 month later...

11M buyout clause. Bargain.

Becoming a regular for Brazil in the deep midfield role and would know Ramires well from there. Well rounded DM from what I hear. I think Inter already tried to sign him earlier in the year. Another Brazilian, not quite sure he's what we need though, some people want a deep lying playmaker and some want a destroyer in midfield. Only January will tell..

Will like the club be watching him closely in our matches in the CWC..

11M buyout clause. Bargain.

Becoming a regular for Brazil in the deep midfield role and would know Ramires well from there. Well rounded DM from what I hear. I think Inter already tried to sign him earlier in the year. Another Brazilian, not quite sure he's what we need though, some people want a deep lying playmaker and some want a destroyer in midfield. Only January will tell..

Will like the club be watching him closely in our matches in the CWC..

watched him today. nothing great. ofcourse, this is the only game i've seen of him and i don't know much about him but from what i've seen, i would say he's another Mineiro. to be fair, the whole team was being pegged back by Al Ahly

watched him today. nothing great. ofcourse, this is the only game i've seen of him and i don't know much about him but from what i've seen, i would say he's another Mineiro. to be fair, the whole team was being pegged back by Al Ahly

Completely agree but there are a lot of rumors going on about Paulinho.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/dec/11/chelsea-paulinho-club-world-cup

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-transfer-gossip-paulinho-of-corinthians-1484888

I think....what do I think.

I think that we deserve to be amongst the best teams in the world. I can't imagine Paulinho developing into one of the best midfielders in the world. I believe he'd be a decent squad player for around £5mil - but there's no way we'd be getting him for that.

If this was Football Manager, I'd offer £1mil plus loan them some random youngster so we could loan him in for the season to cover for our CDM's.

Came in here expecting to be educated about Paulinho, so I started on page 1 and worked my way here, and all I've learned is the official name of the Brazilian league and that Italy have a bad economy....

So this is for 90% of you:

Came in here expecting to be educated about Paulinho, so I started on page 1 and worked my way here, and all I've learned is the official name of the Brazilian league and that Italy have a bad economy...

LOL

It did go out of hand, I asked the mods to move it elsewhere, but it obviously wasnt!

We will all see Paulinho on Sunday, so you will get a better opinion about him...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You