Paulinho

themightyblue

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2218375/Chelsea-eye-Brazil-midfielder-Paulinho-Florent-Malouda-ponders-Santos-switch.html?I

Don't have a clue about this guy in all honesty, but the rumours have picked up over the past couple of days. Anyone know much about him?

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.dailymail...s-switch.html?I

Don't have a clue about this guy in all honesty, but the rumours have picked up over the past couple of days. Anyone know much about him?

He's a good defensive midfielder, not the best out there but he'll be a useful addition to the squad.

With Romeu's future at Chelsea unclear, bringing in someone that can compete with Mikel & Ramires for a starting role isn't such a bad idea.

http://youtu.be/V3LlU1mHFF4

Is he a DM? or a CM? I heard he is very good though. I really want him to start today to see how he does against a good opponent like Japan.

Well, according to various sources, Paulinho will be starting for Brazil against Japan today.

Brazil XI to face Japan: Diego Alves, Adriano, Luiz, Silva, Castan, Paulinho, Ramires, Kaka, Oscar, Neymar, Hulk.

i used to go out with a Pauline i`m glad to say she wasn`t a ho tho or that would be too weird..it still tickles me when i hear Nanny/Nani`s name in commentary e.g "Nani has taken a heavy fall " i automatically think oh she`s gonna need a new hip now..lol i know i`m a 36 year old teenager.

i used to go out with a Pauline i`m glad to say she wasn`t a ho tho or that would be too weird..it still tickles me when i hear Nanny/Nani`s name in commentary e.g "Nani has taken a heavy fall " i automatically think oh she`s gonna need a new hip now..lol i know i`m a 36 year old teenager.

I suppose Luiz is Louise to you and of course there is aSHEleigh and Martha :wank2:

Apparently a very good player, hes breaking into the Brazil team and has been key for club for a season or two so maybe it would be a good time for him to leave. Also Brazilian so the more we get hopefully Neymar will eventually come here too :P

He is a CM, he would compete against Rambo and Lampard.

In Corinthians he plays along with Ralf (DM). It is very similar with last year ManCity, Barry (Ralf) and Yaya (Paulinho). He also knows how to score.

He is very good, but I dont know if he will adapt to England and if it is good for us to accumulate so many players from one country. It would bad for Chelsea and for Brazil.

In Mano Menezes Brazil, it is basically Lucas Leiva/Sandro/Romulo fighting for DM role and Paulinho/Ramires/Hernanes for CM role. Luiz Gustavo and Arouca might be in the run too, but they are behind in this point in time.

I personally rank him very high, but I am not sold it would be a great sign.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You