Chelsea v Atletico Madrid

Jase

Gabi is a huge missing for Atleti. Diego Costa might be scoring tons of goals this season, but the one dictating the play is Gabi. He is the governor general of that team.

Cholo will probably go for a Mario Suarez - Thiago pivot. An industrial one, but not that creative.

Unless there will be an early goal (0-30 min), I can see this game going into ET.

And is it wrong to say Chelsea will be facing the La Liga champions? (they only need two wins in their last three games and they have some super easy fixtures in Levante and Malaga)

Eden Hazard already left the hotel. No party for him. Training tomorrow. He hopes to be fit for Atlético after his calf injury. #cfc

He's been training with the group since Friday. (Said so on Friday night live)

So i think he'll be fit to play.

going to be a very difficult game... But I'm keeping the faith, we will do this! :)

Hoping both JT and Hazard will be available, my team for the night would be

Schwarzer

Iva GC JT A.cole

Ramires D. Luiz Azpilicueta

Willian Eto'o/Torres Hazard

I think this team has both fire and steel in it, having energy, stamina and defensive stability at both flanks, Willian and Hazard wont have to worry and spend too much of their time tracking back... in addition the system can easily switch to accordingly in a latter stages of the game ..

COME ON YOU BLUES!!

PS: I'm also hoping Eto'o will be available since he's better suited operating in a tight space, ktbffh

Buzzing for this after yesterday.

Will be extremely tough especially given our absentees and cos the onus will be on us as the home team which plays in to Atletico's hands but rule us out at your peril.

Schwarzer; Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Kalas, Cole; Ramires, Luiz, Oscar; Willian, Torres, Hazard

That's how I think we'll line up, though Hazard won't last the full 90 so we could do with scoring while he's on the pitch.

COME ON CHELSEA

Chelsea should be very cautious.... IMO, 4231 is too dangerous, it should be a 433 with a midfield of Ramires, DL and Azpi ... Cole's experience can be very instrumental, besides he has been great the last two matches

Buzzing for this after yesterday.

Will be extremely tough especially given our absentees and cos the onus will be on us as the home team which plays in to Atletico's hands but rule us out at your peril.

Schwarzer; Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Kalas, Cole; Ramires, Luiz, Oscar; Willian, Torres, Hazard

That's how I think we'll line up, though Hazard won't last the full 90 so we could do with scoring while he's on the pitch.

COME ON CHELSEA

Kalas trained very well yesterday but I think you mean Cahill

Chelsea should be very cautious.... IMO, 4231 is too dangerous, it should be a 433 with a midfield of Ramires, DL and Azpi ... Cole's experience can be very instrumental, besides he has been great the last two matches

This will never happen. DL and Ramires are the only 2 available for the pivot, not a chance Azpi plays there.