Chelsea v Atletico Madrid

Jase

atletico definitely will park the bus to frustrate us, we should park bsu too and practice more on penalty kick

Atletico most definitely will not. It is to their advantage to attack from the get go. They have a reasonable result of 0-0 at home, and now even with a goal from us, they only need one to qualify. A goal to them is more important and valuable than one to us.

Plus they have not been that team this season as much as others will like you to believe. They often press quite high and a lot of their counters come from winning the ball in the midfield, having the defence scrambling backwards and catching a team out without numbers back.

First time ever that a Chelsea game is on my birthday. All I ask for is winning this match.

Why apologize to "Willian Fans"? Hazard in the left, Willian right and oscar at the #10 position.

Funny that is the lineup I use in my FIFA 14 Seasons line-up. I just love it when I beat Real Madrid any of the National Teams that I come up against. Of course I try my best to play like boring boring Chelsea & my opponents quit after not able to get by the bus :Goober:

Luiz would be a loss but Lampard -- Mikel isn't a bad midfield combination

The bigger loss would be Willian...if he misses the final, we would have NO attacking midfielders on the bench :cry:

Luiz would be a BIG miss but we've done it before with Branna, Ramires Meireles and JT suspended

Luiz would be a loss but Lampard -- Mikel isn't a bad midfield combination

The bigger loss would be Willian...if he misses the final, we would have NO attacking midfielders on the bench :cry:

we will have atleast one AM on the bench cos no way will jose start with a 2man midfield of mikel-lamps against bayern/RM in a CL final. we will be over-run. i would totally expect the trio of rambo-mikel-lamps flanked by hazard and schurrle. with oscar off the bench.

also,lets not get ahead of ourselves. ATM are a brilliant team.

They don't have to win to advance which means the onus will be on us to take the initiative and attack against arguably the best counter attacking team in Europe after Dortmund. That's a very very scary thought. awkward situation this is.

There is that and it will play a huge part but this task isn't impossible, I wouldn't be surprised to see us turn up and put them to the sword.

For us to reach the final will be monumental.

Strongest Chelsea line-up to play tomorrow.

Shitty Liverpool was put to pasture, players were rested & let´s whip Atletico tomorrow.

Schwarzer, Iva, Cahill, JT, Azpi, Luiz, Ramires, Oscar, Willian, Hazard, Fernando (Samuel)

Can't wait! What a night at the Bridge, a Champions League semis. I have a night shift tomorrow but screw that, I am going to find a place with a TV (I already know about one). If at least 1 of Eto'o, Hazard will be fit and start the game, it will immediately increase our chances big time. As for Terry, I am sure he will play, he is a beast and lives for nights like this.

Only two games away from winning this thing, come on Chelsea!

They don't have to win to advance which means the onus will be on us to take the initiative and attack against arguably the best counter attacking team in Europe after Dortmund. That's a very very scary thought. awkward situation this is.

We don't have to win either to go through, but I think you're right. They'll be more cautious because we are at home.

I hope we get to flying start but I guess Jose has something up his sleeves for every situation.

I really want to book my flight to Lisbon by the end of tonight or the tickets will be sky high.

As long as Eto'o and Hazard are back I'd be comfortable with us taking the initiative.