Chelsea v Atletico Madrid

Jase

Cannot underestimate them! Will be VERY VERY tough!

we need everyone at the top of their game! I believe Torres will start, dunno if Eto'o will be fit! and Torres has a good game in spain, BA is better as an impact striker if we need him! Fingers crossed it won't come to that

John Terry was back in training and is winning his battle to be fit for Chelsea's semi-final clash against Atletico Madrid. #CFC (Sun)

BmVu3I6CQAAPb2D.jpg

TBF the Sun has very little credibility. Their next article might be that JT has been strengthen by Aliens so he can play on Weds :Goober:

So Willian and Luiz will miss the final with a yellow card? That fucking sucks..

Luiz would be a loss but Lampard -- Mikel isn't a bad midfield combination

The bigger loss would be Willian...if he misses the final, we would have NO attacking midfielders on the bench :cry:

First time ever that a Chelsea game is on my birthday. All I ask for is winning this match.

IMHO we need Hazard - he is our most creative player....sorry Willian fans

Why apologize to "Willian Fans"? Hazard in the left, Willian right and oscar at the #10 position.