Chelsea v Atletico Madrid

Jase

For all those lucky enough to be going to the game give an extra 100% support and make it another historical night at the Bridge!!! Come on you blues , up the Chels and maybe there will be a new song/hero etched in Stamford Bridge fokelore. The countdown is on ... From N.Ireland with love .I'm the 12th man,lets get behind Chelsea 1 and forall.

It's the calm between the 2 storms people. First we dispatched Liverpool, next on our radar is Atletico.

On paper, we should take them apart, but we have to remember that they are top of Liga BBVA and have beaten Barca recently so they're hardly pushovers.

Having said that, I have every confidence in the boys taking us to Lisbon. We can beat ANYONE at the Bridge.

Be afraid Atletico, this is the Bridge, the fan's Bridge, Mourinho's Bridge, Chelsea's Bridge.

if we can take the lead in the first half, I'm sure we can keep them out and even hurt them on the break ... let's just hope Ramires wont be in a two men midfield, we all know he runs out of ideas and looses his mind with all sorts of stupid fouls ... a 433 with Dave or Oscar in the midfield shall do it for us