R.I.P Sandy Jardine

The_Flash

I know this is a Chelsea forum and many of you might not be familiar with Sandy but sadly fellow blues brothers I ask you to allow me to pay my respect to a Rangers legend.

Sandy had been suffering from cancer the past 18 months. He in recent months had been fit enough to attend a few games at Ibrox. I was so lucky to have met him a number of times in the last few months. Tragically the last time, I told him I was so happy to see him at the game. He said he was slowly getting there. On a personal note, having just had this meeting with him not too long ago.

I was so shocked and heartbroken to hear he passed away tonight. I can't believe it he was looking so much better. I will treasure the picture of him and I, that I recently took :(

He was such a gentlemen who when we went into Administration was right at the front fighting for us.

We had a march which he headed, he was an incredible player and man, he will be so sadly missed.

For anyone unfamiliar with him if you have a wee look at the Rangers website

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/6857-sandy-jardine-statement

Thank you to everyone for your time :(

Only one Sandy Jardine :(

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is a Chelsea forum and many of you might not be familiar with Sandy but sadly fellow blues brothers I ask you to allow me to pay my respect to a Rangers legend.

Sandy had been suffering from cancer the past 18 months. He in recent months had been fit enough to attend a few games at Ibrox. I was so lucky to have met him a number of times in the last few months. Tragically the last time, I told him I was so happy to see him at the game. He said he was slowly getting there. On a personal note, having just had this meeting with him not too long ago.

I was so shocked and heartbroken to hear he passed away tonight. I can't believe it he was looking so much better. I will treasure the picture of him and I, that I recently took :(

He was such a gentlemen who when we went into Administration was right at the front fighting for us.

We had a march which he headed, he was an incredible player and man, he will be so sadly missed.

For anyone unfamiliar with him if you have a wee look at the Rangers website

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/6857-sandy-jardine-statement

Thank you to everyone for your time :(

Only one Sandy Jardine :(

their is a closeness with many Chelsea fans and Rangers . It has beeb sad to see the problems they have had .

I remember Sandy and many other Ranger legends ,,

R.I.P.