Is Chelsea The Most Hated Club In Europe?

Spike

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In England I will say it's Liverpool despite the media wankfest Most neutral fans hate Liverpool more than us but we definitely hold that crown in Europe

Here it's Liverpool too, and for the same reason: deluded, idiotic, self-righteous fans.

In England I will say it's Liverpool despite the media wankfest Most neutral fans hate Liverpool more than us but we definitely hold that crown in Europe

If Liverpool have any hate its because of their idiotic fans.

All they do is shout every season about being successful when the last real accomplishment they had was 9 years ago and the time before that was 25 years ago.

Unless of course you count winning the worthington cup 800 times a measure of success.

For us Greeks what can be more beautiful ?

England and the Russian allies as presidents.

Don't forget that the first match in Europe after liberation in 1945 took place at Stamford Bridge between Chelsea and Dynamo Moscow in a packed stadium (the result was 3-3).

We're successful, of course we are :lol:

It's like, right now everyone loves Everton because they're a smaller, ambitious, club. If by some miracle Martinez got them to a consistent title-challenging squad everyone would turn on them too.

Success breeds jealousy thus feeds haters, most successful English side in the last decade, including 2 Euro trophies. To put it simply 'they don't like it' but I've got some more bad news for them, this club is just waking up again and is in the early stages of building yet another successful period, so my message is clear to them,

¶Fuck em all¶

I'd be more worried if we weren't being despised......

Obviously I don't read other news outlets across the world, or many other forums but I bet we aren't far away from it in all honesty.

Something I do know though, the Arsenal obsession with us is bordering on obsessive.

"Arsenals obsession with us is bordering on obsessive"

- Special Juan

Yes we are but I dont give one fuck what others say. We are most hated club, but we are still like 4th in number of supporters around the world..

Either you love or hate Chelsea, there is no way between. Other clubs have respect from neutral fans, we generaly dont. But I dont blame fans, I dislike FA and media who trashes us all the time. Everyone I talked today about yesterday match said Chelsea is destroying football. People turning into sheeps saying Chelsea plays boring football, while same type played by United or Real is heroic.

However, Barca fans are dissapearing with each day. Everyone started to hate tiki-taka football, I never liked it anyway and Im happy people finaly realised how boring is.

What's the big idea you don't like defensive football ?

When Everton was playing Panathinaikos at Goodison and the greens parked the bus you (*) were saying "the god of Greece helps our boys". The Puskas lads and all the rest of it. Remember ? You were not saying "this is boring".

(*) who happen to be Greek