Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

We will - we're missing Cech, Terry, probably Ramires, Hazard end Eto'o. Whatever Jose wants, he'll be forced to play with players who are not on his A-list and with those who are not available for Wednesday (Matic, Salah, Lampard, Mikel). So he was actually just stating the fact.

I know, but I wouldn't be surprised if he rest more players than expected. Salah and Matic are probably the dead certs to start, due to them being cup tied.

Got a feeling this game could be a lot like ours at Anfield a few years ago, where we lost 4-1 with a weakened team. I hated that day, as I hate Liverpool getting a win against us regardless of circumstance. It's bad enough us losing the league to them most likely. Bad feeling. Anyway:

Big Mark

Azpi Ivanovic Cahill Cole

Matic Mikel Lampard

Salah Ba Schurrle

Is it too late for the FA to change this match? Like push it back and make it a mid-week game after the CL semi final-2nd leg?

They are just being pricks!

Something's never change.

Schwarzer

Azpi Cahill Ivan Cole

Matic Mikel

Salah Lampard #14/#17

Ba

Let the back 5 get used to one another as a group and play the players who are suspended and cup-tied.

JT is not confirmed to be out of the second leg. It looked like a sprain in the ankle or a "bad/incomplete step" (not sure what the term is in English). If that is the case, he'd be back for the second leg.

JT is not confirmed to be out of the second leg. It looked like a sprain in the ankle or a "bad/incomplete step" (not sure what the term is in English). If that is the case, he'd be back for the second leg.

Just going off what Jose said after the game, out til the final.

I can understand why this needs to thought over carefully but its not an easy decision, Mourinho might be bluffing about the league. Even though at this point I wouldn't bet on us to win the league it would be mighty unprofessional of us to just give up on a game like Liverpool at Anfield. Ever since Pulis came in trips to Selhurst Park have been sobering events for every club. If they can derail City and Liverpool for us we would feel like clowns throwing away Sunday's game, fielding some weak as piss team. I'm serious Bolasie from the left and Puncheon from the right is going require focus from any team, the way Pulis have those two set up at least. We have to be considerate of fitness for Atletico but we should go out 'guns a blazing' in the league.

Im pretty sure Mou is bluffing, he said the would play the youth at The Emirates in the coc.

Furthermore we just cannot play a weakened side, even if winning at Anfield may or may not be too late as far as the title is concerned, we still need a win and a draw to secure top 3 and a win for top 4.
It will take a catastrophic fuck up to fall to 4th and especially 5th now but i would rather we eliminated the possibility asap, lose this one and draw vs Norwich while Arse and Everton win their next 2, all off a sudden were dragged into a last day top 4 fight from absolutely nowhere.