Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

Surely there's some way of finding out and keeping a note of the numbers ringing the hotel. Just write them down and then get every receptionist doing the late shift to ring each of the numbers every hour from 2am-5am for the next 6 weeks. That'd learn 'em.

Wow. Liverpool fans. Small minded people from a small city. Obviously fear the mighty Chels, don't have faith that their team can beat us fair and square in a football match and resort to backhanded efforts like that. Sad, sad people. If they done something that was actually funny then fair enough, I'd hold my hands up and say "haha good one Scouse twats" but that stuff is clearly the work of people with too much time on their hands i.e no job and no life.

Anyway. To the football side of things. A lot of you on here have just resigned yourselves to a defeat... given up on today before today had even come. If you had that attitude around some of the lads that follow Chelsea week in, week out they would be quick to serve you a piece of their mind. Yes, the Champions League is now priority. Yes, The Premier League is out of our hands- but we are not going all the way up to Liverpool to let a bunch of state-benefit claiming scousers walk all over us. Leave the defeatist attitude to losers. Chelsea are winners.

You may also find that anyone who gets a game today, who wouldn't usually play will be putting in effort x10 to make sure its a hard choice to leave them out again.

So final words: COME ON CHELS!

As I was looking through the predictions, a lot of you are hoping for Chelsea´s win. Of course, we all are hoping.

However, one MUST remember. This is all set up for Liverpoop´s winning the game. Just mark my words, the refs are gonna do everything possible to help Liverpoops.

I just cannot wait to see Jose´s lineup.

Schwatzer, Cole, Ake, Iva, Kalas,

Matic, Mikel, Lampard, Salah,BA,Shurrle.

That´s what I like to see.

+ Baker and Hazard for 20 min.

would be fun to spoil their future championship

I had a dream that all teams are treated equally, but Chelsea were not in the poll. Lol.

To all you Londoners. I had visited London many times, but I never was in Liverpool. What kind of dive is it? Some say, the only good thing came out of Liverpool were the Beatles.

Looks like Hilario(us) might get his first game in 3 years today.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3787424/title/mourinho-big-dilemma

Goal keeper is a tricky one. I know there are a few nasty minded Sliverpool players that might give Schwazer a few bumps just out of badness.

Like Bushman said... I'm looking forward to seeing the team sheet. Jose always has something interesting up his sleeve.

Goal keeper is a tricky one. I know there are a few nasty minded Sliverpool players that might give Schwazer a few bumps just out of badness.

Like Bushman said... I'm looking forward to seeing the team sheet. Jose always has something interesting up his sleeve.

Jose is an old fox. He will come up with something. However, I still feel, it may not be enough.