Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

Pre-match press conference will be at 12.30pm UK time tomorrow, Friday.

http://www.chelseafc.com/live-press-conferences

No mention so far (from what I've seen) whether it will be Mourinho or Steve Holland doing the presser but seems like there won't be live stream of it on the club's Youtube channel according to that link above.

I'll play just our reserves for this match just to piss the FA and the English media off. That'll be the biggest middle finger to the old Scouse cunt licking farts in the FA.

CL tie in 3 days time and we are rattled with injuries-Fuck the PL.

...................Beeney..........

Kalas.....Christensen.... Ake....Nditi

....Swift.........Baker......RLC

...................v. Ginkel.................

.....Brown......Feruz.....

that post is worth more than one like ...but possibly an FA charge as well :blue scalf:

I'll play just our reserves for this match just to piss the FA and the English media off. That'll be the biggest middle finger to the old Scouse cunt licking farts in the FA.

CL tie in 3 days time and we are rattled with injuries-Fuck the PL.

...................Beeney..........

Kalas.....Christensen.... Ake....Nditi

....Swift.........Baker......RLC

...................v. Ginkel.................

.....Brown......Feruz.....

That side would just edge their best 11 imho. It would be tight and nervy but we'd still beat them 3-1 i'd say (5-1 if Brown isn't wasteful in front of goal as per usual).

Who wants to bet that Chelsea is going to be fined for fielding a B team?

The FA cunts will monitor closely Chelsea´s selection on Sunday with sanctions still a possibility.

Their excuse, to protect the integrity of the competition. Meanwhile, we all know, the FA is one corrupted institution full of ex-manure cunts.

why are we talking about ake, kalas, chirstensen and mvg. we dont need to play them to put our B team on the field.

Jose cannot field anybody. Otherwise, the FA are going to fine the club. Somehow, I still feel they are going to find something anyway & a fine is to follow.

Well this feels anti-climactic to say the least. Barring our monstrous fuck-up last week it would virtually be a winner-takes-all title-decider.

Nonetheless, I hope we at least put up a fight. God knows what team we'll field. I reckon...

Schwarzer; Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Cahill, Cole; Mikel, Matic; Salah, Lampard, Schurrle; Ba.

Let's face it, that's still a strong side. I'd like Hazard to get some minutes too for fitness purposes ahead of the Atletico second leg.

Liverpool will beat us most likely but I would hate to see us thrashed. 3-1 probably.

CAREFREE