Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Another sad (he says it himself) journo, saying chelsea won by cheating. Good god.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-0-2-chelsea-jose-mourinho-3469510

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA wowwwwww. That's just sad. The Specious One? That's ridiculous. I LOVE IT!

I sat and watched the game yesterday and now after deep thought :P here's my verdict.

1. Chelsea were superb.

2. Liverpool were clueless

3. Liverpool may have had the lions share of possession, but that was only because we ALLOWED them that possession.

4.Chelsea didn't play an attacking game..... Why the fuck should we? That what tactics are for. Someone should tell Liverpool that teams are not obliged to play attacking football at Anfield and leave massive gaps at the back for them to exploit.

5.There are a lot of different types of tactics, some attacking and (this bit for Liverpool fans) some defensive.

6 Chelsea were denied a blatant penalty ( one which was far worse than the Suarez -Raphael one some weeks ago)

7 Chelsea had the better of the clear cut chances too.. Schurrle pulling off a great save from Minger (sorry) Mingolet.

8. We played two inexperienced centre backs and they totally owned Suarez. Kalas had a slowish start, but boy, how he grew into that game.

9. We had a TEAM out there, Liverpool had eleven individuals.

10. Liverpool never troubled us. They are a one dimensional team who only have one way of playing. And talk about whinging when you dont play like they want you to.!!!!!!!! Arrogant and naive, Big club my arse!!!!!!!! You had your chance at glory and blew it. We were the far more professional side yesterday and we even had the ref against us.

11. Finally I would fist of all like to thank out ex-striker for his sloppiness in giving the ball away for our second goal, and lastly.........All credit to Stevie G !!!!!!!What a player we didn't purchase there. Our cheapest ever signing who should be forever noted in our history for his own goal in the league cup final, his superb back pass to Drogba to give us the Premiership and yesterday for his poor ball control and allowing Demba to stroll in for our first goal and his amazing speed in trying to catch him up. :wank2:

P.S. Jose you are a tactical genius (but only against the big teams :clown: ) BUT I STILL LOVE YOU :blue scalf:

What i find funny is Fergie, Rafa at Liverpool and even Wenger pre 2005 were all partial to defensive tactics when needs must, yet there was never bitter outrages by teams on the receiving end, let alone 'neutral' supporters.

Have we done worse (in terms off bus parking) than Fergie did in 2008 at The Camp Nou? or what Rafa did at The Bridge as Liverpool gaffer? or what purist Wenger did when he last won the FA Cup.

Was saying the exact same thing today to my Liverpool fan friend. He did not like me reminding him that all Rafa did against us was park the bus, especially at the bridge. Even Wenger did it against us. Wasn't that the first time Jose they parked the bus and everyone started using the term?

Carragher and Neville nailed it tonight, not just because they bigger us up, but because they knew how limited we were in options. That for me is what people forget. No Terry, no Cahill, no Eto'o, no Hazard, no Cech and resting in areas we wouldn't normally.

We did a job and by god did we do it.

Carragher and Neville nailed it tonight, not just because they bigger us up, but because they knew how limited we were in options. That for me is what people forget. No Terry, no Cahill, no Eto'o, no Hazard, no Cech and resting in areas we wouldn't normally.

We did a job and by god did we do it.

To be honest we probably would have lost if we had those players in all honesty. Well maybe not Hazard because he's superior to Shurrle or Salah in any shape or form but we put out a side to do a job and they did it !

To be honest we probably would have lost if we had those players in all honesty. Well maybe not Hazard because he's superior to Shurrle or Salah in any shape or form but we put out a side to do a job and they did it !

That's debatable but I see what your saying. I would also say if we had fielded a stronger side they may of been nervous, they don't know what it's like to be in that position.