Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

To all Chelsea fans today, celebrate and enjoy!! Wow, what a day. Kudos to Jose and the boys. What coaching, tactics and effort. Voted for Matic for MOTM. Anyone got a GIF of his memorable dribble?

Obviously, Schwarzer and Kalas played great as did everyone really. Even though Ba was appropriately described as Bambi on ice, dude delivered. As did Torres with the assist. Say what you will, but he did not screw it up! Great job Torres!

Loved Mourinho's celebration. Happy for those that traveled to Anfield to cheer on the Chels! Looked like great fun after Willan walked in the last goal.

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

before the game I said it didnt matter only the CL matters ,, I still think that ,,but it was a superb starter... ,, Scouse on toast with pickled redknap served up by the Master Chef...

and didnt need to break any eggs ,,, just shred a few pundits reputations..

Be at least bit objective. If FA, scousers and all other fuckers cant be, dont go on their level. We played the way we did, but our goals were lucky as hell. First one even more.

Yeah, its almost impossible to score against defensive team, but Liverpool opened their legs wide as possible. And yet we fucked up every attack we had. Im not bitching, I actualy dont give fuck right now as we have just won 2:0 on Anfield. But still our attack is poor. Our passing is dreadfull and we dont link enough. We fielded b team and even a team lacks 2/3 players who should be bought next year. However, there was situation with Ba who had CB infront of him, but Willian on right for like 30 seconds. He waited 25 seconds, stopped the whole attack and then tried to pass to Willian, but that ball never reached him anyway...

Today we won because of brilliant defense and Lpoops mistakes, not because we made good attacking play. There was no attacking play at all.

That doesnt mean we didnt deserve or anything. I dont even care how we played, considering circumstances, we were amazing, proving everyone wrong again. But next season, our attack will have to improve and Im sure it will. Today game just showed that we couldnt do much in attack even against wide open Lpool. Their mistakes saved our ass. As our defense stopped shitty Lpool attack today.

team thrown together for today.