Atletico Madrid v Chelsea

Jase

F we play like today it's going to be like 3-0 :(

After the Mourinho Freight train goes through the dressing room everyone will go out on Tuesday night like they have a rocket up their ars*s

Nope, Azpi hasn't played at RB in a while, Mou doesn't want to move him. Just put Cole at RB.

Cole hasn't played in a while full stop, never mind in his own position, outwith that 20mins or so last week.

In theory we have the quality and the management to hold our own against any team in the world... And more importantly the belief. Although the two guys sitting in front of me at the PSG game didn't seem to have the belief in them when they left in the 83rd minute. How they must have been gutted.

In theory we have the quality and the management to hold our own against any team in the world... And more importantly the belief. Although the two guys sitting in front of me at the PSG game didn't seem to have the belief in them when they left in the 83rd minute. How they must have been gutted.

To be honest I do not trust this Chelsea team, I trusted the team which had Drogba and crew, but this team?? No I dont trsut them because they lack balls. Surely the way we have blown up this season would be unheard of in the good old days of Drogba and crew