Sergio Ramos

kbchel

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just using our clubs name to get a pay rise.

This is the most likely scenario.

He's an automatic starter at RB for Spain so he's pretty solid. He's also prone to some serious brain cramps. He's very average as a CB -- likely because his brain cramps are more exposed in the central part of the pitch rather than out wide. He goes forward well and he's skilled for a defender. He's going to be better than anyone Chelsea has for RB but I don't think he's that much better at 40M.

But again, this is chatter by his agent brother to force a salary raise. If he does come though, Torres will be happy I'm sure. They've been buddies for a long time as they both joined the national team very young.

Ramos official twitter account said that his brother didn't say anything... wow and now SkySports aren't even reliable...

Spanish:

Sergio Ramos

@SergioRamos Sergio Ramos

Mi agente y hermano René Ramos ha desmentido las falsas declaraciones que ha publicado la revista people,yo estoy muy feliz en mi club

Translated to English:

Sergio Ramos

Sergio Ramos @ SergioRamos

My agent and brother, René Ramos has denied the false statements published by the magazine people, I am very happy in my club

This is like FIFA 11 manager mode transfer season... ridiculous. Let's sign Messi for £240 million as well.

Hey, at least there isn't any bullshit being spouted by numerous managers in Fifa 11.

not a bad addition..in my opinion...but i read in the papers Chelsea will have to pay 70 million which i think is absurd

sources:http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=686587

Hopefully we will get him but 70m is awful

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You