Sergio Ramos

kbchel

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for me...Chelsea really need a top class wingers like robben( totally miss him as a Chelsea player)...Chelsea doesn't have a gd crosser from the sides...although malouda's cross is gd...he is not fast enuff for the league...

malouda is real class ...i suppose youd prefer walcott or sinclair :fainthv9:

i would pay upt 35 million for him, he's a quality player and i think hes a different player to bosingwa and ivanovic and he can also play centre back. are back five would be quality if he came

cech

bosingwa ramos terry cole

i would love him to come but i dont think we will get him

i would pay upt 35 million for him, he's a quality player and i think hes a different player to bosingwa and ivanovic and he can also play centre back. are back five would be quality if he came

cech

bosingwa ramos terry cole

i would love him to come but i dont think we will get him

Can't say I agree with you there. Ramos is a right-back by trade, it's the only reason we're linked to him. Because José wants to play him where you've placed him, but Ramos wants to play on the right. We don't need him.. It'd be a waste of 35mill

Can't say I agree with you there. Ramos is a right-back by trade, it's the only reason we're linked to him. Because José wants to play him where you've placed him, but Ramos wants to play on the right. We don't need him.. It'd be a waste of 35mill

totally agree

I also agree that we don't need Ramos. Boswinga will be back plus there's Ivanovic and the youngster Bruma.

Mr.Abramovich if you wanna just throw some of your money away because they don't fit into your vault anymore then plz throw some in my direction as well.

Goal links should be banned from this site, it is on most other football forums.They just talk total crap.

Bosingwa and Ivan = Ramos not needed.

Agreed, which is why I'm no longer listing Goal.com as sources/links to any rumours

• 2 months later...

Marca: "Chelsea offers 40 million euros for Real Madrid's defender, Sergio Ramos. Also, The Blues offer a 10 million euros/season salary to Ramos."

The problem is that Real Madrid doesn't want an agreement like that.

Also I think I read somewhere that Real is at their minimum number of Spanish players, so if they sold Sergio Ramos they would then have to go get another Spanish player. I dont think they would want to shake up their squad like that.

Marca: "Chelsea offers 40 million euros for Real Madrid's defender, Sergio Ramos. Also, The Blues offer a 10 million euros/season salary to Ramos."

EskWeston has said it countless times so this time I'll be saying it on his behalf.

WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER DEFENDER!!!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You