Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All our rivals are strengthening and we've just signed a 19 year old who won't ever play for this club. Happy days and Mourinho slowly but surely losing the plot if this continues.

not sure if serious or trolling?

some supporters here make me cringe

Wtf the perfect box to box midfielder we've been looking for, the ballack/essien replacement... I don't think arsenal will get him before us if he's available

Right ? Literally PERFECT player to fill the gap that is still here after Essien. Unthinkable to miss on that.

I looked closely on him in the last match and have to say, how awesome is his passing skills ? It's not like I discovered it yesterday but he passes with his right, left foot, can quicken things up with opening ball, fantastic passing range with accurate long balls from both feet. He's one of the best passers in the game currently IMO and I feel he's a bit underappreciated here.

Sometimes I feel anything added on top of Vidal signing would be just a bonus ...

I looked closely on him in the last match and have to say, how awesome is his passing skills ? It's not like I discovered it yesterday but he passes with his right, left foot, can quicken things up with opening ball, fantastic passing range with accurate long balls from both feet. He's one of the best passers in the game currently IMO and I feel he's a bit underappreciated here.

Sometimes I feel anything added on top of Vidal signing would be just a bonus ...

One of the best passers in the game? Strongly disagree with that tbh.

Regardless, this guy is top quality. This is the kind of signing that would strengthen the team. If Juve is willing to talk and Vidal is interested in leaving, Chelsea has to go for him. Great age as well. He just lost some cool points for me with his idiotic behaviour during the Copa.

He would be a very good player for us I think.But so many links to different teams wtf knows where he will end up. Not with us I'm Pretty sure.

Winegar tits says he doesnt want or need him and hes had a medical at united. So he will probably end up in Spain.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You