Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is world class CM and Mourinho is looking for a midfielder of Vidal's quality. No doubt Mou will at least ask for the price, but thing is Juve wont sell him. And I think Vidal's loyalty to juve cant be questioned.

The one and only reason for Vidal going here is because he would be coached under Mourinho, man who can make Vidal play even better. And obviously we would have to splash tons of money plus Lukaku or Ramires...

----

Honestly I think Vidal is too good for Juve, but that doesnt change the fact that Vidal and Juve wont agree for sale.

Pogba is more than good enough for me!!!

He would always turn up against United, would be great to watch lol

Agreed. Videl for me if he leaves it is for Real Madrid, he has been quoted admiring the club.

Pogba on the other hand has not resolved his contract issues with Juventus. If we offer 50m I think they will bite. A lot of money but he is worth it.

Would rather have Modric if I had a choice

Videl is Better without considering other circumstances. When considering the system Mou operates, it becomes a no brainier videl fits much better. Mou likes to overwhelm teams with speed and intensity, videl is a perfect fit.

I would seriously just tell Juve to name their price.

We would be fucking unstoppable domestically and even dominate many very good sides in Europe with Vidal & Matic in midfield.

I would happily forgo buying a LB and use that money to throw at Vidal. Costa and Vidal in and give Ash another 1 year contract. We can buy the LB next year.

------------------Costa-----------------

Hazard--------Oscar----------Willian

-----------Vidal--------Matic------------

Azpi--------Terry-------Cahill--------Iva

---------------Courtois------------------

That's an unbelievably terrifying side. No one in world football could or would want to fuck with us. If City, Madrid, United, PSG, and now even Arsenal can go and spend £100m then so can we. It's time to start getting serious and not pussyfooting around by leaving it a player or position short every window like we have for years now. We always exit a transfer window saying "we only need such and such and we'll be set." Just buy the striker and midfielder we need and let's get to winning the league like we should be.

I would seriously just tell Juve to name their price.

We would be fucking unstoppable domestically and even dominate many very good sides in Europe with Vidal & Matic in midfield.

I would happily forgo buying a LB and use that money to throw at Vidal. Costa and Vidal in and give Ash another 1 year contract. We can buy the LB next year.

------------------Costa-----------------

Hazard--------Oscar----------Willian

-----------Vidal--------Matic------------

Azpi--------Terry-------Cahill--------Iva

---------------Courtois------------------

That's an unbelievably terrifying side. No one in world football could or would want to fuck with us. If City, Madrid, United, PSG, and now even Arsenal can go and spend £100m then so can we. It's time to start getting serious and not pussyfooting around by leaving it a player or position short every window like we have for years now. We always exit a transfer window saying "we only need such and such and we'll be set." Just buy the striker and midfielder we need and let's get to winning the league like we should be.

That right there is a potential treble winning, going-100-game-unbeaten, kick-ass side. Costa and Vidal will make the core of our side with Hazard being the star performer and with that back 4 and GK, we will be almost scary. :dude:

Are Juve a super rich club that can afford to reject high bids?

Would/could they just reject £40m+ straight away or are they like Atletico or the Portuguese sides who must sell to manage debts? I'm not familiar at all with the Italian clubs and their transfer dealings.

Vidal and Matic would be a top top CM pairing but beyond that it will give Van Ginkel and hopfully Chalobah soon a stable platform to slowly start getting games, whether that is in 4 3 3 or in a pivot with one off them.

Are Juve a super rich club that can afford to reject high bids?

Would/could they just reject £40m+ straight away or are they like Atletico or the Portuguese sides who must sell to manage debts? I'm not familiar at all with the Italian clubs and their transfer dealings.

They're currently the second richest club in Italy after Inter, which really isn't saying much considering the financial situation in there. But that's not why he won't leave. This guys is mad about Juve. I cannot see him leaving for any kind of money.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You