Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

Don't do this to yourselves lads, he's not coming to Chelsea.

Why not? Is there another team competing for him at the moment besides ManU? Real has Kroos, PSG is more after Pogba and Barca just spend huge amount on the most famous dentition on the planet and they also need couple defenders. Man City don't need him nor do Bayern. Chelsea certainly has the resources, the manager that is like tailor-made for player like the Great Arturo and he would also see Champions League football at the Bridge. Willian wasn't coming to Chelsea until Roman made the call that made him see the light :D. This is the time to attack and hijack the deal away from ManU, if there ever even was contact between the two parties..

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, selling Pogba makes A LOT more sense for Juve than selling Vidal. But Vidal, I think, is more emotionally attached to Conte and could decide to leave as reaction to his departure. Of course there is the possibility that no one really wants to talk about which is Juve not selling either this summer.

Im yet to see any respectable sources claiming United have an agreement or even made a bid for him, i just see rubbish sources posting mixed info. The sources i can trust saying there is nothing between Vidal-United for a long time.

Di Marzio, James Ducker (Times, a United specalist), James Jackson (Gurdian), The Mirror, all saying there is nothing.

Honestly, selling Pogba makes A LOT more sense for Juve than selling Vidal. But Vidal, I think, is more emotionally attached to Conte and could decide to leave as reaction to his departure. Of course there is the possibility that no one really wants to talk about which is Juve not selling either this summer.

Do you think Pogba is worth the cash? i mean if we did sign him how much of an impact will he actually have this season? Jose needs to win something this season so maybe he might want someone like Vidal, who's in his prime and one of the best midfielders in the world.

Do you think Pogba is worth the cash? i mean if we did sign him how much of an impact will he actually have this season? Jose needs to win something this season so maybe he might want someone like Vidal, who's in his prime and one of the best midfielders in the world.

To keep it short: No. Still too raw and inconsistent. I don't think we're interested in Pogba because it is obvious that we mean business this season and he's one for the future.

Vidal would of course be a huge addition to any team, but I don't see us buying him unless Ramires is involved in some kind of swap+cash deal. Otherwise, I honestly don't think Jose is looking for another CM. We're set in that department. Defense is what should be addressed.

Even more reliable is Andy Mitten, who thinks a deal will be done. I think United are briefing the media that they're not interested in Vidal (for whatever reason) even though they obviously are.

i dont think he is that reliable tbh. Utd fans will say he is reliable because he, beign a utd fan himself, is telling them what they want to hear re.Vidal. Guarantee you if he came out today and said there's no deal happening, he'd be called unreliable by them

Crazy, if he choose to play with MU. Considering there must be some other clubs also make bid, it means that he rejected all of them and rather to choose MU without CL football :fainthv9:

If it is not money oriented, I don't know what is the other reason. It is crazier than Ozil transfer imo.

Crazy, if he choose to play with MU. Considering there must be some other clubs also make bid, it means that he rejected all of them and rather to choose MU without CL football :fainthv9:

If it is not money oriented, I don't know what is the reason. It is crazier than Ozil transfer imo.

It's not crazy at all, we are talking about Manchester United, one of the biggest clubs in the world, evidenced by their insane 75M a year sponsorship deal.

It's not crazy at all, we are talking about Manchester United, one of the biggest clubs in the world, evidenced by their insane 75M a year sponsorship deal.

Yeah, but I will be surprised if another big clubs calling for him like RM, Barca, Bayern, he is rather choose MU instead. As I will be surprised if there are no other big clubs (MU the only one) make a bid for him.

Yea, when a player says they want cl football, they simply mean they want a team that will qualify 9/10. Just because a small team made it doesn't mean top players would prefer them over man u

The problem with getting your transfer targets signed fast is that we get bored and ask for more!!!!

Fabregas=Vidal

Costa>Herrera

Pilipe Luis=Luke Shaw.

More or less.

My only question is: who has the better coach, Chelsea or man u?

We cant buy everyone, if some people had their way we would have already signed Kroos, Pogba, Sanchez and Vidal...

some reports say we are still after a midfielder so lets wait and see what happens.

Not with that attitude.

Filipe Luis >> Shaw (right now)

yea, I was rating the transfer window with some weight given to the future as well. would you rather have Luis over Shaw if the prices were the same?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You