Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schweinsteiger is extremely slow, that is why he was shifted from winger to no.10 to no8, just because he does not have the pace. Also I'd not consider him "bulky". Even my sister bursts in laughter any time he takes his shirt off and shows everyone his chicken-chest.

I couldnt care less what your sister thinks. He is stronger than the average center midfielders around the world and that is what matters...Also, he is slow for a winger, but he is definitely not slow for a CM!

Schweinsteiger is the best all around midfielder there is, period. No one will convince me otherwise.

For me its a trio from Bastian,Thiago, Gundogan, Iniesta and Vidal.

Yaya was never there.

IMO, Bastian passed it a while back, and I think Thiago is average at best. A good passer, but doesn't offer much more.

Can anyone imagine midfield trio of Bastian-Yaya-Vidal? The best midfield ever.

These three players shouldn't be in one team. It's like an attacking trio of Messi-Ibra-CR. Schweini, Touré and Vidal seem so good because they are the boss of their team's midfield.

I couldnt care less what your sister thinks. He is stronger than the average center midfielders around the world and that is what matters...Also, he is slow for a winger, but he is definitely not slow for a CM!

Schweinsteiger is the best all around midfielder there is, period. No one will convince me otherwise.

Best allround midfield player but he isn't even the best midfielder in the Bayern Munich team? Toni Kroos is a better player.

In other news....there are no new news about Arturo being linked with us...

But yeah I would take Vidal over Bastian/Kroos anyday. He puts 10 times more effort and can push team forward alone.

Currently Arturo is playing much better than Bastian. To be fair, Pep's system doesn't highlight Bastian's strengths. I agree with Ryan, Kroos has been much more important for Bayern this season than Bastian.

Not that difficult when your other cms have been injured all season long.

Not that difficult when your other cms have been injured all season long.

Not really the point. Even if you take the three months in which Bastian was injured out, in the remaining 6 months of the season Toni Kroos has been a much more integral part to the Bayern style of play and has generally performed better than Bastian.

Not really the point. Even if you take the three months in which Bastian was injured out, in the remaining 6 months of the season Toni Kroos has been a much more integral part to the Bayern style of play and has generally performed better than Bastian.

It is the point. Because Kroos was slowly getting replaced by thiago.

Bastian was never fully fit until recently.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You