Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said he is playing for best team in world and wants to retire there. 

That and he also said he wants Sanchez at bayern next season.

Pretty much that little chance we might get him is definately gone. 

• 7 months later...

So hes back on the radar then guys!

Thing is hes 29 now tho!!

RUMOUR: Chelsea ready to make €50m Vidal bid

Chile international Arturo Vidal wants to play in the Premier League and Chelsea are ready to give him the chance to do so

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/11562/transfer-talk/2016/12/20/30694032/-

30 minutes ago, Leif said:

Signing him would make my nipples hard as cement. Finally, we would have a midfield almost on par with the Lampard / Essien / Ballack trio. 

From box to box would be ours! And I recon hed like to get with the Don again eh

Would he realy be that addition tho? He is 29, but nevermind the age, he is far from that runner chaser he was back in juve. At bayern he changed his style completely.

Few years, arguably one of my fav midfielders, but now we have Kante and we need somene creative next to him.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Chelsea give up on Nainggolan, now move in on Vidal

The Giallorossi’s demands were unreachable by Antonio Conte’s club

http://www.italianfootballdaily.com/chelsea-give-nainggolan-now-move-vidal/

Vidal 30 in may Bayern Munich will be looking silly money for him we should go for Verratti instead 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Vidal 30 in may Bayern Munich will be looking silly money for him we should go for Verratti instead 

I hear ya mate. I'm not an ageist but I would love to see us with a group of players with a good youngish average age so they can grow strong and play together for a good few years.

With us right now tryinng to shift or upgrade a few over 30s its strange on buying another one. I know that theres players at top levels playing well into their late 30s and who knows, Vidal might be one. Hes certainly looking as fit as a butchers dog. But with our history of just giving a yearly contract over 30 it would be like a contradiction.

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I hear ya mate. I'm not an ageist but I would love to see us with a group of players with a good youngish average age so they can grow strong and play together for a good few years.

With us right now tryinng to shift or upgrade a few over 30s its strange on buying another one. I know that theres players at top levels playing well into their late 30s and who knows, Vidal might be one. Hes certainly looking as fit as a butchers dog. But with our history of just giving a yearly contract over 30 it would be like a contradiction.

Or even go for Bakayoko he seems like aplayer who could play vidal role for chelsea and he's younger as well 

Just now, the wes said:

Or even go for Bakayoko he seems like aplayer who could play vidal role for chelsea and he's younger as well 

Wel really theres 4 or 5 that would do the job well on paper.

Im not sure if Conte is big on buying 'big' name players or paying big sums of money. Mig I mean over £30 mill What you think?

36 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Im not sure if Conte is big on buying 'big' name players or paying big sums of money. Mig I mean over £30 mill What you think?

I think if conte sees the right player he will pay big money for him

49 minutes ago, the wes said:

I think if conte sees the right player he will pay big money for him

I would like us to get in and get out quick IF we are going to make business. So we can get them on board training all together. But knowing our lot we will get 1 then umm n ahhh till deadline day.

I say if Conte thinks he wants someone then we pay whats needed and not penny pinch.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You