Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the sort of passion I love seeing in players

‘I’d go to war with Conte’ World-class midfielder hints at Chelsea move

Read more at: http://www.london24.com/sport/football/clubs/chelsea/i_d_go_to_war_with_conte_world_class_midfielder_hints_at_chelsea_move_1_4463862
Copyright © LONDON24

36 minutes ago, the wes said:

If we can get Vidal at the right price we should go for him 

Who cares about the 'right price'? It isn't like there is a transfer cap or wage cap in this sport. Ultimately transfer fees are just bragging points for supporters and a way to disregard success.

'Yeah, well we bought X player for peanuts. '

'You guys bought success.'

So on and so forth with the pointless diatribe of arguing about money spent that isn't theirs. 

14 minutes ago, Spike said:

Who cares about the 'right price'? It isn't like there is a transfer cap or wage cap in this sport. Ultimately transfer fees are just bragging points for supporters and a way to disregard success.

So on and so forth with the pointless diatribe of arguing about money spent that isn't theirs. 

So true. There was the facade of FFP also but that's been proven to be bullshit. Just go out there and spend the money we need to be top again. Period.

39 minutes ago, Spike said:

I get what your saying mate but I don't want the club wasting the transfer budget on one player we need to strengthen in other areas of the team not just midfield 

10 minutes ago, the wes said:

I get what your saying mate but I don't want the club wasting the transfer budget on one player we need to strengthen in other areas of the team not just midfield 

The area where we need the most investment is MIDFIELD. we need atleast 2 world class midfielders. Remember when we had the options of makelele, essien, lampard, ballack and thene came the likes of mikel.

Today we have mikel as our starting DM, along with a i-can-only-play-for-half-a-season cesc, dont-know-what-we-are-going-to-get Matic, and a 20 year old RLC. Barca have busquets, iniesta, rakitic, turan along with the highly promising roberto, Bayern have alonso, vidal, alcantara, martinez, rode, even united boasts of big names like schweini, schneiderlein, carrick, herrera. Our depth in CM department is not only shocking but indicative of our current position in the PL table.

1 hour ago, the wes said:

If we can get Vidal at the right price we should go for him 

Knowing our luck, Bayern will play a hard ball, and in the end we have to pay over his market price.

Or 

maybe with our current state, they will starting to feel sorry for us and giving up their player for the right price at last, lol. 

2 hours ago, Spike said:

Next season we wont be a club 'top players' will fight to come to, Which is normal -- but with no added attraction of Europe we are going to have to pay ofer the odds IF we want to bring them in,

The only problem Ive got with Vidal is his age, Now if we want to run him into the ground and get every ounce out of him for 3 years or so and then sell him to China then cool. But Ideally Id love to see us with a team of similar ages that can be together far a few years and just top it up as we go.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You