Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, LondonsFinest said:

I've lost faith in this forum the moment I saw people actually rejecting Arturo Vidal. 

He parties too much, has a history of injuries, good reason to not want him. 

On 25/02/2016 at 1:29 PM, CM8 said:

According to the Bild , after the CL game Arturo would have left the hotel at 2:30.

lol

:beer::beer:

Picture vidal living in London he will be on the gear like mutu did at Chelsea :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Thats the only thing I dont like about us trying to get him.

Me too mate we should be signing future stars like neves or Tielemans not players who are crossing over to their 30's we made that mistake with falaco 

9 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

We need some experienced midfielders. We don't need every player we sign to be 20 years old.

We already have experience midfielders at the club already why not not sign young players to mix with matic or fabregas in midfield

17 minutes ago, the wes said:

We already have experience midfielders at the club already why not not sign young players to mix with matic or fabregas in midfield

Just don't understand with the 'say no to oldies even still goodies geezers, we want youth instead' obsessions still in our bad season.

1 hour ago, RoyalBlues said:

Just don't understand with the 'say no to oldies even still goodies geezers,

Maybe your right mate we sign Makelele and Zola at 29 and both them were outstanding for are club 

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Maybe your right mate we sign Makelele and Zola at 29 and both them were outstanding for are club 

I dont mind if we are just going to get them for a couple of years,run them into the ground then sell them to China and not lose owt but we already got 3 defenders on their last legs we should be looking at upgrading IMHO. IF Conte is going to come using his 3-5-2 then Baba/Dave I suppose will be wingbacks and JT the CD as Happy will be out for ages. We would have Eden / (Matic or Mikel) / Cescy  / ? / Willian. But Edens no good at tracking back defending so Id like to change him. And we would need somene else with Cescy and I presume Matic OR Mikel. Cescys great when hes given time and space so its important we give it to him. And whether we buy someone else up front with Costa or go with Traore or Pep ????

No matter what happens I can see whoever comes in will have a bloomin good clean out and i can see a few lads on their way out. Intersting times a comin'!

4 hours ago, Kieran. said:

Not as much of an impact as those two, but Ballack was 29/30 when we signed him as well :)

I really miss Ballack. He became one of my favourite players after his time with Chelsea. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm afraid there is no medicine out there to help those who would say no to Arturo Vidal. Classy, classy player and he would be so good in our team, in any team in fact, including Barcelona.

10 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

I'm afraid there is no medicine out there to help those who would say no to Arturo Vidal. Classy, classy player and he would be so good in our team, in any team in fact, including Barcelona.

Think we'd all like him, but why would he leave Bayern after 1 season? He gets to live the easy life there. It would be like jumping into the fire coming here currently.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You