Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, cfcs most wanted said:

We should not go for Vidal, no reason going around for a player almost at the end of his prime. Gotta have someone who can own that position for atlas 6-7 years

I agree with you.

Radja Nainggolan is the way.

He is such a versatile player that I'm sure he will be a very useful player way beyond his "prime" years. In Conte's system he could play a key role and would form an outstanding midfield with Fabregas and Matic. Plus, if we are going to integrate youngsters like Musonda, Loftus-Cheek, Traore and Kenedy, it's not a bad idea to have some experience in the squad as well. And this lad is a fighter, plays with a full heart every game and that's exactly what we need.

Talking about his value, are you guys kidding me with £15m? In today's ridiculously insane market, Ramires went for £25m. Vidal's value is probably around £30-40m despite his age.

1 hour ago, Kieran. said:

Nainggolan is only 1 year younger.

Yes, but he earn much less than Arturo, and Roma paid him 14mln €.

With 20 or 25 (if Roma finish in top 3) you take him, and Conte wanted Radja as early as jan 2012, is one of the kind of perfect player for him.

Unfortunately our Beppe Marotta was not able to satisfy Conte.. as with Cuadrado, another player whose Antonio is madly in love..

Have little of him at Bayern but he seems to be continuing the form of last season. To be fair he was injured for large parts but still very far from what he showed in the two seasons prior. And when you factor in the fact that he's already 29 and is a player who relies almost completely on physical attributes....I think we can find better targets, as mush as I love Arturo and everything he gave to Juve. 

23 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Have little of him at Bayern but he seems to be continuing the form of last season. To be fair he was injured for large parts but still very far from what he showed in the two seasons prior. And when you factor in the fact that he's already 29 and is a player who relies almost completely on physical attributes....I think we can find better targets, as mush as I love Arturo and everything he gave to Juve. 

Agree with this. Would've been a dream transfer under Mourinho a couple of years back but we need to be getting a midfielder who can grow with the team for years to come.

We'll already be looking for a Fabregas replacement in a couple of years. We don't want a situation where we're in need of an entirely new midfield like we did a couple of years ago.

Why pay that much for 29 year old and you could get neves at 18 year old for £29m 

I would rather pay £30m for a proven world class player like vidal than for some 18 year old boy I never heard of before.

3 hours ago, the wes said:

Why pay that much for 29 year old and you could get neves at 18 year old for £29m 

Some Juve fans are quite happy that they sold him, perfect timing according to them.
In the UCL, Vidal showed them what he's made of, but overall he hasn't been the revelation so far at Bayern Munich, imo.

I don't want him at Chelsea, 4 years contract and already injury prone, i'm with you and would go with someone like Neves. :)

1 hour ago, Beigl said:

I would rather pay £30m for a proven world class player like vidal than for some 18 year old boy I never heard of before.

you will soon This kid is such a talent Hes already captain the porto team at 18 years old 

4 hours ago, the wes said:

Well Neves hasn't played a full 90 mins in the league since mid December. 

http://www.transfermarkt.com/ruben-neves/leistungsdaten/spieler/225161

Kante, what a player!

In Italy a lot of people think he's just a good midfield destroyer, but it seems to me that this guy also have intelligence and good foot.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You