Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right there is a player of world class ability for his position, good price, available, tailor made for Mourinho.

Why the hell arent we interested in him? Dont say we dont need him because he would massively improve our midfield and add shitload of energy to it.

If Ramires was more allround player with better technique, he would be nailed on starter for us probably ahead of Cesc or Matic. Vidal is that improved version of Ramires.

We could also throw Rambo for Vidal or just sell Ramires elsewhere that would generate around 20m. Add 20m and you get top player in Vidal.

Shame realy. I understand Mou is put off by big prices for Pogba, Sterling, etc, but getting Vidal should be no brainer for us.

There is plenty of room to improve, just because we are champions, doesnt mean we should just rest. Real, Bayern, Barca are improving their teams and they are already better than us.

Right there is a player of world class ability for his position, good price, available, tailor made for Mourinho.

Why the hell arent we interested in him? Dont say we dont need him because he would massively improve our midfield and add shitload of energy to it.

If Ramires was more allround player with better technique, he would be nailed on starter for us probably ahead of Cesc or Matic. Vidal is that improved version of Ramires.

We could also throw Rambo for Vidal or just sell Ramires elsewhere that would generate around 20m. Add 20m and you get top player in Vidal.

Shame realy. I understand Mou is put off by big prices for Pogba, Sterling, etc, but getting Vidal should be no brainer for us.

There is plenty of room to improve, just because we are champions, doesnt mean we should just rest. Real, Bayern, Barca are improving their teams and they are already better than us.

Agree with everything you said.

So what if Chelsea would be interested in him? Vidal would still have the last word, it's not like he'd automatically join the club as soon as Chelsea show some interest.

Like it or not, Bayern are bigger than Chelsea atm and Vidal has played in Bundesliga before. I have no doubt he'd choose Bayern over Chelsea/United/PSG/City.

Transfers don't work like that. Oh, we don't want Ramires/Mikel, just throw him in that deal and get it done. You guys have to relax and let Jose do his job. He knows what's better for his team and what is not. Improving a team doesn't mean you have to hunt for all the world class players in the world. Some are unavailable, some don't want to join the club, some are overpriced etc.

It's funny, people slaming jose and the club here, we don't know, and probably never will, if we ever had interest in him or not, although the most likely scenario is that we actually went for him underground ( as we always do for our transfers ) but tgat he choose Bayern.

So what if Chelsea would be interested in him? Vidal would still have the last word, it's not like he'd automatically join the club as soon as Chelsea show some interest.

Like it or not, Bayern are bigger than Chelsea atm and Vidal has played in Bundesliga before. I have no doubt he'd choose Bayern over Chelsea/United/PSG/City.

Transfers don't work like that. Oh, we don't want Ramires/Mikel, just throw him in that deal and get it done. You guys have to relax and let Jose do his job. He knows what's better for his team and what is not. Improving a team doesn't mean you have to hunt for all the world class players in the world. Some are unavailable, some don't want to join the club, some are overpriced etc.

If we went for him but he picked bayern, thats ok with me. We tried.

But if we didnt even try, that is not good, because in that case Mou thinks we are good enough, but Vidal would be clear improvement for fair price.

But if we didnt even try, that is not good, because in that case Mou thinks we are good enough, but Vidal would be clear improvement for fair price.

We are good enough. We need stability, not 3-4 changes every year. A strong team needs a few years together before reaching its true potential. I'd only add a new right winger (and maybe a new defender) to the current set of players, other than that we are well settled. Depth (a truly strong bench) is what Jose should focus on this summer.

I see a lot of moaning in this thread, so I'm going to spill hate once again, because again I see people with little to none knowledge of him and are basing his opinions on his CL games.

First, he had a worse season this time and last season was probably one of his best, in terms of overall play. Hence, why his price fell down.

Second, he is tailor made for Mourinho, on the field, yes. Off it, he drinks a lot, parties a lot, gets himself in trouble of couple of times and is often a big character in the dressing room.

Just don't realise the moaning. I'd love Vidal here, but some of the moaning here is way over the top.

I think its the Bayern board that are pushing for Vidal's transfer more than Guardiola, they tried to get him before he went to Juventus. Karl-Heinz Rummenigge is a known admirer and apparently they tried to get him to move in 2011 but Leverkusen wouldn't sell to Bayern. Vidal also talked a lot about wanting to move there in that summer.

Seeing things like this I wonder why the club is taking such a relax stance regarding transfers this summer. 35m euros for one of the best mid in the world? Fucking bargain. Bayern getting another Benatia again under the nose of everyone. We could have moved Fabregas to CAM permanently and we would have one of the best most perfect balanced team in Europe. Vidal alongside Matic...

At least we should attempt to contact him and his agents(we obviously don't as rumors would fly out really fast)

But how would we know if we're interested or not? We don't work for Chelsea and most of the newspapers are full of BS, I don't see the point in getting worked up over stuff like that.

But how would we know if we're interested or not? We don't work for Chelsea and most of the newspapers are full of BS, I don't see the point in getting worked up over stuff like that.

From The Mirror: -

Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has admitted that his side are in for Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal, but says a deal is not yet done. "I've read about it and I'm not going to hide the fact that we are interested in him, but I read that it was all wrapped up and I cannot confirm that," he has told reporters. "As I've said, we're interested, but we're not yet so far that we've discussed details and signed contracts, so we need a bit of patience. I hope at the end of the day he will come."

From The Mirror: -

Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has admitted that his side are in for Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal, but says a deal is not yet done. "I've read about it and I'm not going to hide the fact that we are interested in him, but I read that it was all wrapped up and I cannot confirm that," he has told reporters. "As I've said, we're interested, but we're not yet so far that we've discussed details and signed contracts, so we need a bit of patience. I hope at the end of the day he will come."

I was talking about Chelsea not Bayern [emoji14]

Understood. Just relaying the info that Vidal remains up for grabs potentially.

It would be nice if we got him, probably not going to happen :(. What I wouldn't give for a better version of Ramires.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You