Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

In advanced negotiations with Bayern... Why aren't we in for him? I got a feeling Mourinho is putting all his faith in Oscar having a stellar season.

Maybe Vidal never wanted to come here??

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still incredible that José never targeted him. He's literally the midfielder I'd imagine Mourinho designing in a lab if he were creating his perfect player.

The price that's being talked about for him isn't even absurd either.

I see it like this.....Oscar gets the full Jose backing from the start of season, after that he doesn't do it.....Gone in January.

I hope I'm wrong, this is the big test for Oscar because he can't hide behind the 'No pre-season/rest' excuse anymore, it's wore thin.

This. Last chance for Oscar, lucky for him he usually has a stellar first half.

Still incredible that José never targeted him. He's literally the midfielder I'd imagine Mourinho designing in a lab if he were creating his perfect player.

Lmao, me too. It's a shame. Maybe Jose doesn't like him or his character. Or doesn't think the club need him.

If he was a Gestifute player it would be a different story.

The fact that Chile won the Copa America probably doubled his fee. He had a terrible season with Juve. Still 40m is not at all a lot if they can get him back to his brilliant best, which I honestly doubt Pep would.

The fact that Chile won the Copa America probably doubled his fee. He had a terrible season with Juve. Still 40m is not at all a lot if they can get him back to his brilliant best, which I honestly doubt Pep would.

Vidal had a terrible first half.

His second half he was back to old Vidal and Copa America he was great. 40m is a steal for someone that is the best b2b in the world still in his peak. Munich was lacking an engine like vidal in the middle and now they got it. Great thing about Vidal is that he has the ability to play everywhere like prime Essien did.

Vidal had a terrible first half.

His second half he was back to old Vidal and Copa America he was great. 40m is a steal for someone that is the best b2b in the world still in his peak. Munich was lacking an engine like vidal in the middle and now they got it. Great thing about Vidal is that he has the ability to play everywhere like prime Essien did.

His second half of the season was better than the first but it was no where near great, apart from the Copa America. In fact, he was regularly losing a starting place for Pereyra who was better than him throughout the season. Even in the climax of Juve's season, the CL final, he was probably their worst player and should have been sent off.

But like I said, if he can get back to his best, even his Copa America form, then 40m is a steal. But I genuinely doubt he would with Pep's Bayern.

His second half of the season was better than the first but it was no where near great, apart from the Copa America. In fact, he was regularly losing a starting place for Pereyra who was better than him throughout the season. Even in the climax of Juve's season, the CL final, he was probably their worst player and should have been sent off.

But like I said, if he can get back to his best, even his Copa America form, then 40m is a steal. But I genuinely doubt he would with Pep's Bayern.

He did have some demons going on in that final for sure. But I'd love him.

We're missing out on a massive, massive player. Out of the many players we didn't sign, this hurts the most. The fact apearantly we weren't even interested in him makes it worse.

Now we have to just stick with Ramires as our B2B player. Fucking great.

Most German sources report the deal as done. Add one make the fee close to 40m euro. 6m wages. Absolute steal. What a player for Bayern. I just don't see him being a fit for pep. The square and the wannabe thug. But he will adapt I guess. Off and on the pitch. My only hope is that he is already running out of steam. Lacking tactical nous, he hugely relies on his physical attributes which are slowly but surely fading. Let's wish him that the copa and his lifestyle make his powers wane a little faster than expected.

We're missing out on a massive, massive player. Out of the many players we didn't sign, this hurts the most. The fact apearantly we weren't even interested in him makes it worse.

Now we have to just stick with Ramires as our B2B player. Fucking great.

It really does. Would have been perfect complement to magic and fabregas. Would be like the lamps maka ESS combo again. I wonder why players like him are so rare and almost never found in Europe anymore though neither his athletic nor technical attributes are world class individually, the combination is. Probably because of the tactics, double pivot, tiki taka, all this shit has condemned the b2b midfielder to the past. It might have delivered WC titles to Germany and Spain but this sole focus on skill in European football academies also wastes a lot of potential. Who doesn't like a midfielder who runs, fights, dribbles and shoots all day long?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You