Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So according to the rumours, Juve want Oscar and they want Ramires. But somehow we are unable to make out a deal which would make Vidal a Blue. Is it because Mourinho doesn't like him or because Arturo prefers Madrid instead?

So according to the rumours, Juve want Oscar and they want Ramires. But somehow we are unable to make out a deal which would make Vidal a Blue. Is it because Mourinho doesn't like him or because Arturo prefers Madrid instead?

I bet they're just not willing to sell him.. and who said he wants to leave ?

vidal is world class but his character is the problem. In 1 week he is drunk 3xtimes and party every weekend...

Yet, he still has world class stamina....

If only I was that lucky!

In advanced negotiations with Bayern... Why aren't we in for him? I got a feeling Mourinho is putting all his faith in Oscar having a stellar season.

I see it like this.....Oscar gets the full Jose backing from the start of season, after that he doesn't do it.....Gone in January.

I hope I'm wrong, this is the big test for Oscar because he can't hide behind the 'No pre-season/rest' excuse anymore, it's wore thin.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You