Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

until he holds up that Gooner shirt...I aint believeing it! ??

Edit: LMFAOOO what did i say! Everything was a lie.

http://m.101greatgoals.com/blog/everything-youve-read-about-arturo-vidal-to-arsenal-over-past-24-hours-have-been-a-lie-tweets/?

We should go for him. We need him more than Arsenal imo. Gives us that bite, passing, goals, hardworking and improves the general strength of the team. He has everything and is a quality player.

Matic

Fabregas Vidal

Willian Hazard

Costa

Think that would work wonders for us. I would be so angry to see him go to Arsenal.

I would be extremely surprised if its not all bulshit. He wont move, not to Arsenal or any other team. Nothing from Italian sources, nothing from England.

Juvetus are going to lose Pogba, Pirlo, Tevez and Vidal in a year or less? seriously how would anyone think its happening...

I would be extremely surprised if its not all bulshit. He wont move, not to Arsenal or any other team. Nothing from Italian sources, nothing from England.

Juvetus are going to lose Pogba, Pirlo, Tevez and Vidal in a year or less? seriously how would anyone think its happening...

They've already signed Khedira, Dybala, Mandzukic and Rugani and will no doubt keep on recruiting to replace Vidal, Ogbonna and whoever as well if they lose them. They aren't going to struggle considering Mandzukic and Khedira are top players and they also have that young winger/striker Berardi on their books who looks a pretty decent player as well as the recently signed Dybala who is promising. They have always recruited and replaced well since returning to Serie A.

If we get rid of Ramires or Oscar and reverted to a 4-3-3 I'd take him here.

They've already signed Khedira, Dybala, Mandzukic and Rugani and will no doubt keep on recruiting to replace Vidal, Ogbonna and whoever as well if they lose them. They aren't going to struggle considering Mandzukic and Khedira are top players and they also have that young winger/striker Berardi on their books who looks a pretty decent player as well as the recently signed Dybala who is promising. They have always recruited and replaced well since returning to Serie A.

If we get rid of Ramires or Oscar and reverted to a 4-3-3 I'd take him here.

Agree, but no way will they be able to replace Pirlo and Tevez. Khedira and Mandzukic arent half the players they are replacing.

Not to mention they will have to change whole setup (like Alegri said) that will take a year at least to work out.

People forget juve made several realy terrible signings in diego, melo, krasic etc. But they did well in recent years. However Pirlo, Tevez, Pogba etc were a true gift for them. You dont find such players every year, nevertheless all in same year.

Also, they are focusing on bringing replacements, but they also need to buy wingers and right backs because they need them badly. Pirlo and Tevez leaving on bosman is also huge hit. With Vidal, Morata, Buffon probably leaving sooner or later.

I wont be surprised if juve will struggle next year. Not so much because of departures, but more because of replacements. Mandzukic, Khedira are not world class and Dybala is very young.

And as far I know they sold Berardi but can buy him back for 10m or sth

Serie a isnt as difficult yet, so I can see juve do well there for some time, but they wont be competitive in europe for a while IMO. Realy didnt expect they will lose Tevez and Pirlo in same year.

All our rivals are strengthening and we've just signed a 19 year old who won't ever play for this club. Happy days and Mourinho slowly but surely losing the plot if this continues.

For a start the transfer window hasn't even opened yet technically and you are waving the white flag?

Getting buisness done early June is extremely rare, I think we are getting a little too spoilt by last year, we managed to get those deals done with minimum fuss because they all had release clauses, if Costa didn't the negotiations would have dragged long into the summer.

The summer transfer window almost always peaks in mid July, If nothing has been done this time next month then start to worry but for now, chill.

Reports linking Arturo Vidal to Arsenal are wide of the mark, according to Sky sources.

Di Marzio:

"The midfield is the hot topic at Juventus. With Pirlo very close to joining New York City FC, the Bianconeri already signed Sami Khedira but there has been a lot of speculation on both Vidal and Pogba. Juventus is denying the fact they received an offer for Arturo Vidal despite all the rumors about Arsenal: at the moment Juventus doesn't intend to sell the Chilean international. There has been a lot of attention for top clubs on Paul Pogba, last week we reported of Chelsea's meeting with his agent Raiola, and there are also Manchester City and Barcelona monitoring the situation. However Juventus is denying there was a meeting with Barcelona director Ariedo Braida yesterday. Regarding potential incoming moves, Juventus is denying they are interested in Inter's Mateo Kovacic. Juventus appears to be more focused on keeping their current players, Pogba and Vidal are not on the market."

Reports linking Arturo Vidal to Arsenal are wide of the mark, according to Sky sources.

Di Marzio:

"The midfield is the hot topic at Juventus. With Pirlo very close to joining New York City FC, the Bianconeri already signed Sami Khedira but there has been a lot of speculation on both Vidal and Pogba. Juventus is denying the fact they received an offer for Arturo Vidal despite all the rumors about Arsenal: at the moment Juventus doesn't intend to sell the Chilean international. There has been a lot of attention for top clubs on Paul Pogba, last week we reported of Chelsea's meeting with his agent Raiola, and there are also Manchester City and Barcelona monitoring the situation. However Juventus is denying there was a meeting with Barcelona director Ariedo Braida yesterday. Regarding potential incoming moves, Juventus is denying they are interested in Inter's Mateo Kovacic. Juventus appears to be more focused on keeping their current players, Pogba and Vidal are not on the market."

We'll see after Copa America. I'm very intriguing if this is true, I believe it is. We can see though that news about Vidal is starting to be a thing now, several whispers start to come out, okay major outlets like Di Marzio and Sky Sports write on this in denial fashion so far but this news is gathering pace.

I checked again and can say that Arsenal are indeed one of 3 clubs that send bid to Juventus. Don't know what are 2 other clubs.

I guess after Copa America it will be all over the Internet.

Very interesting indeed.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You