test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xPetrCechx

Rumoured Arturo Vidal

Started by xPetrCechx,

817 posts in this topic

Reports linking Arturo Vidal to Arsenal are wide of the mark, according to Sky sources.

Di Marzio:

"The midfield is the hot topic at Juventus. With Pirlo very close to joining New York City FC, the Bianconeri already signed Sami Khedira but there has been a lot of speculation on both Vidal and Pogba. Juventus is denying the fact they received an offer for Arturo Vidal despite all the rumors about Arsenal: at the moment Juventus doesn't intend to sell the Chilean international. There has been a lot of attention for top clubs on Paul Pogba, last week we reported of Chelsea's meeting with his agent Raiola, and there are also Manchester City and Barcelona monitoring the situation. However Juventus is denying there was a meeting with Barcelona director Ariedo Braida yesterday. Regarding potential incoming moves, Juventus is denying they are interested in Inter's Mateo Kovacic. Juventus appears to be more focused on keeping their current players, Pogba and Vidal are not on the market."

We'll see after Copa America. I'm very intriguing if this is true, I believe it is. We can see though that news about Vidal is starting to be a thing now, several whispers start to come out, okay major outlets like Di Marzio and Sky Sports write on this in denial fashion so far but this news is gathering pace.

I checked again and can say that Arsenal are indeed one of 3 clubs that send bid to Juventus. Don't know what are 2 other clubs.

I guess after Copa America it will be all over the Internet.

Very interesting indeed.

All our rivals are strengthening and we've just signed a 19 year old who won't ever play for this club. Happy days and Mourinho slowly but surely losing the plot if this continues.

not sure if serious or trolling?

some supporters here make me cringe

Wtf the perfect box to box midfielder we've been looking for, the ballack/essien replacement... I don't think arsenal will get him before us if he's available

Right ? Literally PERFECT player to fill the gap that is still here after Essien. Unthinkable to miss on that.

kellzfresh and stroey like this

Atletico Madrid anyone?

Juventus anyone?

Pirlo, Tevez and one of the pogba/vidal...

I looked closely on him in the last match and have to say, how awesome is his passing skills ? It's not like I discovered it yesterday but he passes with his right, left foot, can quicken things up with opening ball, fantastic passing range with accurate long balls from both feet. He's one of the best passers in the game currently IMO and I feel he's a bit underappreciated here.

Sometimes I feel anything added on top of Vidal signing would be just a bonus ...

stroey and Leif like this

I looked closely on him in the last match and have to say, how awesome is his passing skills ? It's not like I discovered it yesterday but he passes with his right, left foot, can quicken things up with opening ball, fantastic passing range with accurate long balls from both feet. He's one of the best passers in the game currently IMO and I feel he's a bit underappreciated here.

Sometimes I feel anything added on top of Vidal signing would be just a bonus ...

One of the best passers in the game? Strongly disagree with that tbh.

Regardless, this guy is top quality. This is the kind of signing that would strengthen the team. If Juve is willing to talk and Vidal is interested in leaving, Chelsea has to go for him. Great age as well. He just lost some cool points for me with his idiotic behaviour during the Copa.

He would be a very good player for us I think.But so many links to different teams wtf knows where he will end up. Not with us I'm Pretty sure.

Winegar tits says he doesnt want or need him and hes had a medical at united. So he will probably end up in Spain.