Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He probably didn't want Vidal sold, got pissed off, and resigned.

He's had issues with the Juve management for almost two years now. If anything, it has more to do with the lack of attackers coming into the team. But his departure can definitely affect some players, especially Vidal, imo.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, he left because Juve agreed on a deal with United about Vidal. If this really happens, United just got a major coup.

@chopchop if United get Vidal, Juve wont sell Pogba. Its either Vidal OR Pogba leaving, not both.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, he left because Juve agreed on a deal with United about Vidal. If this really happens, United just got a major coup.

@chopchop if United get Vidal, Juve wont sell Pogba. Its either Vidal OR Pogba leaving, not both.

I would have agreed with you prior to Conte leaving, but now who knows?

Now maybe Pogba doesn't sign the new contract just offered to him.

Juve won't sell both and if Vidal goes at United we are fucked

Then they sign Di Maria too and suddenly having a better squad than us, which would be unimaginable a few weeks ago. Hummels would just kill it too.

Look at the fucking panic in here, seriously some of you need to really take your heads out of the fridge.

"If they sign him we are fucked" "He's world class and we can't do fuck all about it" "OMFG this is the end, I'm going to throw myself off a bridge"

RIP Chelsea FC someone else has made a signing.

Then they sign Di Maria too and suddenly having a better squad than us, which would be unimaginable a few weeks ago. Hummels would just kill it too.

I honestly don't understand why arent anyone in the race for Vidal except United he is probably the most complete midfielder at the moment.

Look at the fucking panic in here, seriously some of you need to really take your heads out of the fridge.

"If they sign him we are fucked" "He's world class and we can't do fuck all about it" "OMFG this is the end, I'm going to throw myself off a bridge"

RIP Chelsea FC someone else has made a signing.

Yes. The panic is ridiculous. It's not like we have been strengthening our weak areas too--

Oh wait.

I honestly don't understand why arent anyone in the race for Vidal except United he is probably the most complete midfielder at the moment.

Me too I mean wtf Herrera 33m and Vidal 35-40m? which team he wouldn't improve? even Barcelona, PSG, Madrid all had the best CM in the world in their team he will still own it. Cannot believe MU is getting a free run at this.

Yes. The panic is ridiculous. It's not like we haven't been strengthening our weak areas too--

Oh wait.

Costa- Crap

Fabregas- Average because the excitement has died down

Everyone else someone buys in the PL is a WC player and we will finish mid-table.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You