Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

A Chelsea insider told FDN they remain in the hunt, although they are aware of competition from several top clubs across Europe.

http://www.footballdirectnews.com/premier-league-news/46666-city-and-chelsea-fight-for-vidal.php?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed#.U1Iy5lV_uRM

Chelsea have increased their efforts to sign Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal in the last 24 hrs. #CFC

Chelsea have contacted Juventus regarding Vidal's asking price. Costa & Vidal added to this #CFC team is simply frightening.

lkQ942n0_normal.jpegCFC Fan Zone @CFCFZ

Chelsea have been in contact with Juventus regarding the price of Arturo Vidal

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really do not think this deal will happen.If ever Vidal decides to leave then it'll most probably be for Real Madrid.

If that does happen then there is a high chance of Modric leaving so maybe that can be a possible transfer speculation.

Modric, Vidal, Fabregas,...I like we are linked with proper midfielders. Whoever of this class we sign, it will be great. Mou knows best who to get. For me, Modric would be ideal, he is hard worker, great on and off the ball and can play either counter attack or creates chances when opponent goes full defense. Vidal...much much better Ramires IMO, but he realy isnt the man to solve our problems against small teams who park the bus. We need DLP, he isnt that.

But as I said, whoever of this quality we get, it will be amazing summer!

I was one of few people who preferred Vidal to Modric in 2011 when we were after both of them but Vidal ended up at Juve for a mere €10m and we missed out on Modric too. Time to get him was three years ago, can’t see him leaving Juventus now. Even so I think he’s the best midfielder in the world at the moment and if there was even the slightest of chance we could get him, we should go all-in.

What the hell is 'footballdirectnews' though? Doubt a source like that would have any inside information from Chelsea. :lol:

Chelsea have contacted Juventus regarding Vidal's asking price. Costa & Vidal added to this #CFC team is simply frightening.

He writes some interesting stuff...

Moyes is out, Newcastle wants Moyes, Arsenal wants Shaqiri and Mandzukic, we signed pre agreement for Costa, Shaw going to Man U, Man U bid for Rues.. I'll follow him for a while.

You are also Juve fan right?

Would Vidal to Chelsea mean positive or negative news for you ?

I would love Vidal here, he would be perfect. But he is Juve. He's their best player and the fans favorite. There is absolutely no way he will be going anywhere anytime soon.

THE BEST CM IN THE WORLD ATM. Anything less than £50m is a bargain for him. He is basically Lampard in his prime but with much better defensive skill. Think we won't get him though, nearly impossible as he is their best player

Don't rate modric much, great technique but nothing else. Vidal on the other hard has got everything including technique. I agree we can't get him though.

Our results prove that we aren't lacking as much as ppl say aside from strikers of course. the grass is always greener...

We do need better rotation players though.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You