Most one sided article ever!

The way the article is written makes you wonder if the author is a 14 year old Liverpool fan who usually only posts at rawk but instead got a gig at eurosport, and not a grown man...Comedy!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Jose Mourinho has tried his best to ruin all the good work Benitez did towards the end of last season"

The cunt is not even a Liverpool fan, he's just anti-Chelsea. I ask myself how do such unprofessional and biased people get a job in journalism?

Clearly, he has zero football knowledge and professionalism as he is incapable of doing any constructive criticism, and instead reduces himself to cheap insults and speculation based on his own anti-Chelsea opinions.

"Jose Mourinho has tried his best to ruin all the good work Benitez did towards the end of last season"

The cunt is not even a Liverpool fan, he's just anti-Chelsea. I ask myself how do such unprofessional and biased people get a job in journalism?

Clearly, he has zero football knowledge and professionalism as he is incapable of doing any constructive criticism, and instead reduces himself to cheap insults and speculation based on his own anti-Chelsea opinions.

I guess haters will always hate. I'll let him do the BS-ing and us get the results. Prefer it that way.

It is the only way they can win it. If they open up, they will be overrun by Brendan Rodgers' side.

Didn't everyone say that before our game against Man City?

Chelsea do not have the same level of flair and pace that Liverpool have in their side.

Mohammed Salah, Ramires, Andre Schurrle, Eden Hazard. I'm just going to leave those names there.

How are Chelsea going to handle pace from a front five or six that has been causing so many teams so many problems? I don't know. I'm not sure if they can.

The same way we did when we played them at home- with relative ease. This is a side which has conceded only 5 league goals in 2014, Mr Parker.

Terry will have to defend on the byline or behind his own goal because he will be too scared of anyone going behind him.

Couldn't agree more. It isn't like he's been one of the best centre-backs in the league this season is it? Anyone know if he's let Suarez out his back pocket yet from the game at Stamford Bridge earlier this season?

Mourinho only plays one style. That is all he does.

And it's delivered him 7 league titles in 4 different countries, 2 Champions Leagues, a UEFA Cup and a further 9 domestic honours. Paul Parker meanwhile spent the majority of his career on a treatment table or the substitutes bench at Old Trafford or the Baseball Ground. He now writes ludicrous shit like this article for a living from a basement and wanks into a sock.

Didn't everyone say that before our game against Man City?

Mohammed Salah, Ramires, Andre Schurrle, Eden Hazard. I'm just going to leave those names there.

The same way we did when we played them at home- with relative ease. This is a side which has conceded only 5 league goals in 2014, Mr Parker.

Couldn't agree more. It isn't like he's been one of the best centre-backs in the league this season is it? Anyone know if he's let Suarez out his back pocket yet from the game at Stamford Bridge earlier this season?

And it's delivered him 7 league titles in 4 different countries, 2 Champions Leagues, a UEFA Cup and a further 9 domestic honours. Paul Parker meanwhile spent the majority of his career on a treatment table or the substitutes bench at Old Trafford or the Baseball Ground. He now writes ludicrous shit like this article for a living from a basement and wanks into a sock.

Paul parker...sock wanker :lol:

Norwich at carrow road and cardiff at the bridge.... he doesn't even know our run in the fucking bellend!

I literally will wank till my cock drops off if we win at anfield and go on to win the league!! To see these sad cunts faces who have been writing us off all season and just say.... fuck you!!

Norwich at carrow road and cardiff at the bridge.... he doesn't even know our run in the fucking bellend!

I literally will wank till my cock drops off if we win at anfield and go on to win the league!! To see these sad cunts faces who have been writing us off all season and just say.... fuck you!!

LOOL, extreme celebration that.

This guy has admitted before that he don't like mourinho.

And he is very biased against Chelsea.

So really did not expect anything else from him.

The only way to keep these types of people shut is by winning, and winning often.

Chelsea and mourinho must go on a pl spree ala Ferguson.

Paul "notice me" Parker has previous. He was always bitter about losing the title in '92 and has accused Leeds fans several times of racist chanting towards him on a particular occasion.

He says it was when there was a foul on Leeds winger Eddie Gray. It tends to lose credibility though as Gray wasnt playing for Leeds when the alleged incident took place