John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has just been these little signals since the defeat to City last week that some things are rumbling under. After Pedro I expected some words of 'That's us done' but nothing, just more words like 'The opportunity window' being open and 'You never know' I expect Stones to arrive and Everton to give in, but I just feel something else is going down.

There has just been these little signals since the defeat to City last week that some things are rumbling under. After Pedro I expected some words of 'That's us done' but nothing, just more words like 'The opportunity window' being open and 'You never know' I expect Stones to arrive and Everton to give in, but I just feel something else is going down.

Pogba. We wont get him, as i think it would take a monsterous deal of epic proportions to get him. But I think he is the one they maybe want as the statement signing

I want to talk SO much shit to Everton fans. Come on, Chelsea! :lol:

Why? I think they are one of the most likeable clubs, Southampton too. I like to praise them in front of Liverpool fans as much as possible because i hate them. :D

Why? I think they are one of the most likeable clubs, Southampton too. I like to praise them in front of Liverpool fans as much as possible because i hate them. :D

Didn't mind them either until this transfer saga. Respected Martinez too. Now the moaning bastard can get fucked.

dunno if already posted

#EFCefc.png must pay the remainder of the £28m fee for Lukaku to #CFCcfc.png by Aug 31. That will determine John Stones future.

If they are now going to let him go get him for as cheap as possible and make the cunts pay us the rest of that Lukaku fee too. That will show them for attacking JT, Cahill and Jose over this transfer saga.

If they are now going to let him go get him for as cheap as possible and make the cunts pay us the rest of that Lukaku fee too. That will show them for attacking JT, Cahill and Jose over this transfer saga.

lets start with 20mil pounds again. cos thats how much he is really worth.

Everton are closing in on the signing of River Plate centre-backRamiro Funes Mori, according to Sky sources.

We understand a deal of around £6mililion could be completed in the next 24 hours.

The 24-year-old was at Goodison Park to watch the Toffees’ defeat to Manchester City on Super Sunday.

We understand Mori remains on Merseyside and is expected to have a medical today.

Good for us, £40m+ or whatever is ridiculous for him and he doesn't seem that desperate to move either judging from his refusal to hand in a transfer request. Save the money for Varane next year if he wants to leave, but then again our defence will be seriously exposed this season. Hmm tough choice, short term immediate fix or patiently waiting for long term with a better player.

Honestly is there even a good defender that we can buy that will immediately improve the team that isn't a super star?

Good for us, £40m+ or whatever is ridiculous for him and he doesn't seem that desperate to move either judging from his refusal to hand in a transfer request. Save the money for Varane next year if he wants to leave, but then again our defence will be seriously exposed this season. Hmm tough choice, short term immediate fix or patiently waiting for long term with a better player.

Honestly is there even a good defender that we can buy that will immediately improve the team that isn't a super star?

Maybe Benedikt Höwedes. 27, good all around and versatile.

There's Laporte left only from the hot picks. I doubt we'll get Varane next season also, he is way too good and young for them to let him go no matter his wishes.

I'm still hoping we get Stones, it would be shame to drop everything. Don't give too much attention to what people report in the next few days, everything can happen.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You