John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok for arguement's sake lets say the Yokohama money is our transfer budget. To chuck most of it on a young player is complete folly especially as even with Kalas and Christensen on loan there's Zouma who looks really promising. Ivan can go back to centre half if needed and there's Cahill and Terry. If we are to do anything this season especially in Europe what we need is experienced players and we need a right winger badly SWP, Salah, Schurrle, Cuadrado, Mourinho seems to have a blind spot where wingers are concerned.

We have far more to spend than the club let on, which is a clever tactic. If we ended the window with Bego, Falcao, Stones or another defender, Witsel, Pedro. I'd not be at all surprised

Stones and Zouma would be amazing future CB pair, but I just dont see how will Mou include both in squad at same time and remain competitive on all fronts.

Those two have to play alot in order to improve.

Funny to say most people thought 30m for Shaw was overpriced but same or more for Stones isn't haha, why? Because he is a CB and not LB?

Never understood the hype on Shaw to be honest back then I would have kept Bertrand when we were linked to him to be honest he was decent going forward but nothing special Gibbs is better attacking fullback than Shaw but lesser of the two defensively

:lol: at all the Everton fans on Twitter and ToffeeTalk saying "£20m? They can double that and we'll talk!" Or "if David Luiz was £50m then we should demand at least that for Stones."

It's funny, many Chelsea fans think paying over £20m is ridiculous while all the Everton fans think it's a derisory amount.

English, young and has about a couple of years experience.

Therefore Everton will try and get as much money out of us as possible.

Would have prefered to have kept Kalas, who is also versatile and shown how good he is, then spend £30million+ on Stone.

what we can do is not overpay right now. wait for atleast a season, let the stones hype fall down (since the media and fans WILL get someone new to hype next season) and then buy him for a sane sum. 20mil for stones is 5 mil too much and that bid got rejected. LOL.

no need to buy since we have 4 CBs who are better than him in our squad.

what we can do is not overpay right now. wait for atleast a season, let the stones hype fall down (since the media and fans WILL get someone new to hype next season) and then buy him for a sane sum. 20mil for stones is 5 mil too much and that bid got rejected. LOL.

no need to buy since we have 4 CBs who are better than him in our squad.

Or the opposite can happen and he improves more and they'll demand even more money for him.

There's no way he's only worth £15m.

We have far more to spend than the club let on, which is a clever tactic. If we ended the window with Bego, Falcao, Stones or another defender, Witsel, Pedro. I'd not be at all surprised

Which is why i said for arguement's sake. I can see us only bringing in two more players i can't count Falcao who is the new Michael Owen. Owen who could have gone anywhere in Europe after leaving Real Madrid and chose fucking Newcastle, the same with Falcao who chose Monaco. Both have knackered knees and are content to sit on the bench for the right price.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You