John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stones to score against Chelsea when we play them first game after the transfer window...

An own goal? :lol:

Fuck Everton and fuck Martinez. Costa is going to dick them again and Zouma's going to break Lukaku in two. Up Chelsea.

I just don't understand where their talk of having ambition by keeping him is coming from. Surely its a lack of ambition to not accept a princely sum, that could be spent on improvements? Its not like he'll see out the 4 years of the contract anyway, so why build the team around him.

look at their transfers and targets this window. that shows the ambition they have. ambition comes at a cost and they haven`t as far as I`m aware paid in full for Lukaku yet.

a homeless person can have ambition..and right now in football terms that is the level Everton are at.

big clubs with big ambition.don`t keep players against their will.

Can you moaners just let it go already?

Who cares what Everton's true intentions are. They want to keep a player against his wishes. Fine. Thats their choice. Just move on already. Jesus.

We are CFC. We are bigger than any individual. We arent going to suddenly go hungry of players.

He did the usual: " I don't speak about other teams players"

Meh. Chances are that we won't get Stones but I won't be surprised if the club decide to make one final move within this last few days of the window.

Meh. Chances are that we won't get Stones but I won't be surprised if the club decide to make one final move within this last few days of the window.

Only way I could've still seen it happening at this point would've been him refusing to play against Spuds tomorrow but Martinez has already said he will. He had to kick up a fuss and turn the fans completely against him. Then the board and manager wouldn't get slaughtered if they sold him in the end because.

He left it too late and was too nice.

There were indications from #CFC on Thursday night that Mourinho may now have no option but to look for an alternative (Telegraph)

Stones was understood to be devastated after the meeting believing his chance of a move to #CFC in this window was now over (Telegraph) #EFC

John Stones feared that such an opportunity may not come his way again. (Telegraph) #CFC #EFC

Mourinho on John Stones: "I don’t speak about players from other teams" #CFC #EFC

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You