John Stones

Sidzeret

I think some of you forget this is a 21 year old kid. I'm not much older myself, but I sure understand the difference a few years makes with how you handle things. Not everyone is the same, and I doubt a lot of you have felt the pressure of someone coming to your job and calling you all sorts of names, and possibly followed you home, in the end making you feel extremely nervous and uneasy.

I think some people forget that at the end of the day, it is just sports. I love football as much as anyone, and clever, witty remarks or chants that agitate, annoy and unsettle players is funny as all hell. You cross the line when it becomes threatening though.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martinez PC Now.

Hows John Reacted RM "Football authorities need to look at these things like the transfer window"

Is he in the right frame of mind? "He will be and he has the right environment around him, chairman was clear, John knows where he is"

No fourth bid, confirmed.

I wonder if Martinez would shackle himself to Goodison in the same manner if we ever came calling for him (God forbid)...I fucking doubt it.

Considering how quickly he jumped ship from Swansea to Wigan and then Wigan to Everton when they came calling, no, he wouldn't shackle himself to Everton if we (or one of the big clubs) want to appoint him.

Zouma started against City and Liverpool last yeat, two massive games. So, no, he hasn't just gotten random games. He been chosen in crucial ties.

He payed in midfield once because Matic was suspended and another time to mark Fellaini.

Jose did the same with Varane. He knows what hes doing.

As for KdB, it's his attitude and approach to the game. Just like in real life you dont click with certain people, same happens in player manager relationship, ala Zlatan and Pep, or Fergie and Beckham.

And in the league cup final he played in midfield so that's more times in midfield then in defence. Beckham was at United for 11 years they fell out because he got a boot in his face that wasn't aimed at him. Fergie hated his flash style and stupid barnets but professionally they had respect for each other hence the time he spent at Man U.

I think some of you forget this is a 21 year old kid. I'm not much older myself, but I sure understand the difference a few years makes with how you handle things. Not everyone is the same, and I doubt a lot of you have felt the pressure of someone coming to your job and calling you all sorts of names, and possibly followed you home, in the end making you feel extremely nervous and uneasy.

I think some people forget that at the end of the day, it is just sports. I love football as much as anyone, and clever, witty remarks or chants that agitate, annoy and unsettle players is funny as all hell. You cross the line when it becomes threatening though.

Well it's not just sports to Stones. He is making 30k/week and has a very good chance of making 80-100k/week. Why should he not be pissed? I will. Anyone for that matter, especially for a 21 year, where life ambitions are just getting started and you end up in a nightmare of getting stuck in Everton for life.

John Stones will play against Spurs says Everton boss Roberto Martinez

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/9968778/john-stones-will-play-against-spurs-says-everton-boss-roberto-martinez

Just forget him :doh: :no:

Martinez is like a broken record these days, talking about tradition, values, ambition bla bla bla. I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate for one second to jump ship if one of the big clubs come calling for him. In fact, considering all the nonsense that Martinez talks, he would be the right man to replace Wenger at Arsenal.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You