Chelsea 1-2 Sunderland

Jase

Man of the Match  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

We would stand no chance at Anfield given the fact that FA pushes Liverpool towards the title. Win it for GERRAAAAAARD! Fuck that.

We will turn up in Madrid, we have to after today.

They'll get a pen for one of our players being fouled...urgh easter at my nans gana be fun tommorow..cousin aside whose Liverpool the rest of us be pissed off

Mike Deans a cunt, but we didn't really look like scoring, been our problem all year. Mourinho places too much emphasis on defence, fine in big games, but you have to be able to score goals, cant rely on getting one from set pieces or penalties, especially with the shit officiating you can never rule out conceding and need to be able to score 2 or 3.

To be honest we need major changes in attack next season, Hazard aside no ones up to the job, Willian's excellent in defence- but him and the others aren't a goal threat. We cant break teams down and havent been able to for years, Mata made zero difference, if anything he slowed us down further

Hate the though of Gerrard lifting that trophy, hopefully we beat them and City nick it

I put this on Mourinho. He sold the two players who actually could bring final 3rd ability and loaned the only striker who is capable physically dominating lesser teams.

Oscar was useless yet again. William is headless chicken and Ramires is a complete twat.

This team has zero players that can cross the ball with a level consistency.

Then you're a very lucky little boy.

And yet he didn't reduce us to ten men when he absolutely should've.

People wanting to blame Dean or The FA might want to give them a big wet slobbery kiss for not sending off Ramires.

Absolutely.

I totally agree. We should have never been in the position in the first place for a Sunderland goal to make us lose the game.

Thats was a penalty, really clumsy display from Azi. We should stop blaming someone else, we have problems in our defende and in our attack. This has been a problematic season.

PL season is over, but everyone saw that coming.

There's no way that was even close to a penalty, Azpi slides in about a yard in front to stop any shot, and Altidore treads on his trailing leg and then flops over like he's been shot. Bullshit decision. Your other points, while being a tad overstated do hold some water, though.

I'm actually depressed..

So much optimism, so much hope that just all crumbled away. There's no referee excuses this time, there's no Mourinho blame.. Don't even want to analyse the match or anything. It's been a good season considering what our squad compromises of.

..but that doesn't help my mood right now :(

This is exactly how I feel too. All the other defeats against the smaller sides never hurt as much as this one. As much as I wanna tramp those two referees' heads like in Drive, it's the team's fault. I seriously hope Ramires never starts a game ahead of David Luiz, Lampard or even Mikel. I just hope that we don't lose spirit for the remaining games and Norwich somehow beats the vermin. It just feels tough right now, as in huge hopelessness. I just wish that the dippers don't win it, I would gladly accept City winning all their remaining games and pipping those fucks to the title.