Chelsea 1-2 Sunderland

Jase

Man of the Match  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

what is wrong with you idiots voting willian as motm in almost every game, hes our shittest players, never makes a defence cutting pass, hardly ever scores, poor corners, he only runs around like a rabbit and you guys think he's good, on 3 occassions he could have slipped in m.salah and didn't, hes a greedy selfing prick, ramires is one of our best players, he makes good tackles and runs with the ball while drawing fouls, but lately he's getting bullied by opponents and the referees give him no protection whatsoever, when real madrid come calling for him in the summer i will say i told you so, although mourinho will never get rid of him cause he sees what i see

We are just not good enough.
Against Teams like sunderland we must to lead at least 2-0 at HT. It's a fucking championship title decisive game!
We just like to pass pass pass around the box/ shoot like a shit outside the box and nothing else. wasting our time...
boring, shit game... waiting for someone (hazard) to do some brilliant move...
We were shit against sunderland, against Palace etc etc...
TBF, We should lose to WBA earlier this season, and lose jose's record.
like against palace, 1 good chance during the all match. it's a fucking disaster. we want to will the title like that?!
and what a miss from ba yesterday. that tells the whole story of this season. too many ups and downs, especially from our "strikers".
No Decent Full-backs, that can normally cross.
Oscar is very weak this season.
For next season- New stiker+ Lukaku.
New LB, move azpi to right, Iva only as a CB.
Ramires Out- new Creative CM.
Oscar out for a good price ( if still anyone want to offer 40 mil for him)...

We just need another world-class attacking midfielder and we'll be just fine.

I want to know this: Who was responsible for Alonso left alone by a country mile and a furlong in the equalizer and never mind Schwarzer dropping the ball afterwards - that could happen to anyone.

That was n't maybe the decider, with one hour left, but it's highly indicative of the loosened nuts state of affairs yesterday.

Semi final of the champions league. 2nd in the league, with a very slight chance with a few games to go. I would have taken it at the start of the season.

Losing to sunderland at home sucks but shit happens.

Onwards and upwards.

Yes let's punish Cesar for doing his job! -_-

You mean that slip up and slid when he lost the ball which led to that tackle was part of his job?!

And i'm not calling for his head because of 1 mistake as he was superb throughout the season so far!

what is wrong with you idiots voting willian as motm in almost every game, hes our shittest players, never makes a defence cutting pass, hardly ever scores, poor corners, he only runs around like a rabbit and you guys think he's good, on 3 occassions he could have slipped in m.salah and didn't, hes a greedy selfing prick, ramires is one of our best players, he makes good tackles and runs with the ball while drawing fouls, but lately he's getting bullied by opponents and the referees give him no protection whatsoever, when real madrid come calling for him in the summer i will say i told you so, although mourinho will never get rid of him cause he sees what i see

it must be living in Tottenham that has destroyed your brain

I only managed to watch the first half. Heard alot of complaints of the refereeing on the 2nd half and saw jose's sarcastic post match comments. How bad was it though?

Really pissed me of the result of yesterday. If you can't beat Palace, West Ham, Villa or sunderland.. You aren't a real champion. I really miss Eden..

I only managed to watch the first half. Heard alot of complaints of the refereeing on the 2nd half and saw jose's sarcastic post match comments. How bad was it though?

the game was bad and the officiating was equally poor