Jase

Man of the Match  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Please all

Look at this picture:

467080143.jpg

And then they send word to Willian

The thing is, there were so many instances like that where either Willian or Oscar chose the wrong option or were just too slow in releasing the ball.

If Willian had just passed the ball to Salah he would have been through, particularly since he has pace. Why pass it to Eto'o? What's Eto'o going to do from that angle?

The thing is, there were so many instances like that where either Willian or Oscar chose the wrong option or were just too slow in releasing the ball.

If Willian had just passed the ball to Salah he would have been through, particularly since he has pace. Why pass it to Eto'o? What's Eto'o going to do from that angle?

exactly my thought at the time

I thought the same. Willian made the wrong choice once again. I have seen similar things like this occur throughout the season.

Well, made it to the Bridge for a game for the first time and behold, I witness history. The wrong type of history. So glad I made the trip over from the States, but wish we could have gotten the result. Really enjoyed the atmosphere. Great venue. Fans were great. Again, the result was rubbish. Flying home Monday.

I will get to watch game vs Aletico live back at home. Let's focus on the CL now.

If Cech plays today, do we win?

Come on you Chelsea!!

BetterWaryConey.gif

HOW ON EARTH IT'S A PENALTY!?

THEIR PLAYER STEPPED ON AZPI AND FELL...

<_<

[/quote

He as looking for anything they were never going to score again so he had to give them it but ignore like 3 hand balls, Ivan getting pushed to the ground in the box, Cahill full bodied flattened and Eto'o k/o in box but that was all fine *****

Isn't Salah right footed though? He probably envisioned the pass to be a bit stronger so Eto'o could've taken it on the stride of his favoured foot. Who knows :lol:

In Jose we must trust...Nxt season we will be champions,we will not b worried by anybody,we will not be worried by our lack of strikers,we will not b worried by goal difference,we will not b worried by inferior opponents,we will fear noboby nxt season...but until then ffs lets get behind our ffffin cfc club and win da champions league ...keeptheblueflagflyinghigh

If I'm not mistaken Eto'o narrowly missed that. Wasn't a bad decision at all, Eto'o is our striker, he scored today and was coming in from the left with his right foot. Had he scored no one would've made any stink about it. Salah was in good space too but after last week I wouldn't bet on him to finish that

If I'm not mistaken Eto'o narrowly missed that. Wasn't a bad decision at all, Eto'o is our striker, he scored today and was coming in from the left with his right foot. Had he scored no one would've made any stink about it. Salah was in good space too but after last week I wouldn't bet on him to finish that

It was the wrong decision because it would have taken something special for Eto'o to score from that angle vs where Salah was. If Willian had slipped that ball in front of Salah that would have created a clear cut goal scoring opportunity. Would Salah have finished? Who knows but passing that ball to Salah would have increased the chances of a goal since it puts the player one on one with the keeper.

It was the wrong decision because it would have taken something special for Eto'o to score from that angle vs where Salah was. If Willian had slipped that ball in front of Salah that would have created a clear cut goal scoring opportunity. Would Salah have finished? Who knows but passing that ball to Salah would have increased the chances of a goal since it puts the player one on one with the keeper.

its only the wrong decision because of the outcome. Eto'o could have and should have scored... That was a relatively easy chance he just has to hit the net the angle wasn't as impossible as you make it out to be.

I kept think thanks very much Sunderland you play **** all season are in relegation and now you play good and take our points. I was screaming at the TV Gus tell them to lie down if you care for Chelsea but no he is screaming and yelling don't know why they got every decision and handed the title to Liverpool