Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

Neutrals say they want Liverpool to win because they play a lot of English players and play a nice brand of football. But they really want Liverpool to win because it wouldn't be City or Chelsea, and everyone is monumentally jealous of both clubs because success breeds jealousy.

Also, most pundits are either blatant or closet Liverpool ex-players/fans so what the general public think is often skewed by biased fuckers with their own agendas.

Ignore it. City and Chelsea will both beat Liverpool same as earlier in the season, and also same as earlier in the season you'll have scouse fans having the audacity to complain about not getting decisions.

Cunts, one and all. JFT36.

KTBFFH

You're a complete cunt, using a tragedy to back up a post of contempt. Fuck having fans like you support the Blues, fuck right off.

spurs?

Fuck Spurs.

As for the game, I'm confident. Swansea away isn't easy on paper but I think their style of play plays right in to Jose's hands. They can pass the ball as much as they want, we'll nick it off them and then BAM, straight at the other end and actually causing problems.

0-2.

P.S. Liverpool v Man City, in order of preference, resultswise, it goes Liverpool win > draw > City win. The Liverpool win cos then WE, US, CHELSEA, THE TEAM WE SUPPORT, have a better chance of winning the league. Wanting them to lose to deny them the title smacks of smalltime. I think it'll finish 2-1 to Liverpool.

Crap weekend so far (from my point of view) as far as results are concerned, hopefully tomorrow will be better.

As in us winning and City drawing.

I'm not too confident but still I hope we nick these 3 points and stop the trend of losing away matches, now really is the time.

I'd like to see Cole in defence instead of Brana at least for some minutes, he needs to get used to it. Or if Azpi is going to be shifted to Brana's place and Cole takes his, it too should be tested. 2-0 in first half and then change defensive formation to prepare for Atletico game would be ideal scenario.

We need Manchester City to drop five points, Liverpool beating them tomorrow is a must. Then hopefully Everton can do us a favour and take at least two points off them. If they do, the title is in our hands.

Unless we pull a Crystal Palace game again

We need Manchester City to drop five points, Liverpool beating them tomorrow is a must. Then hopefully Everton can do us a favour and take at least two points off them. If they do, the title is in our hands.

I personally think that is very possible. Rumours are Kompany could be out tomo, so much hope to the cause if true.

We have to score in first half when we have plenty of energy to exploit them. Against small teams, we usualy start very reserved, despite we have energy, in second half we push to score, but we cant because we get tired and opponent can punish us and we dont have time to answer back.

2 goals in first half and protect that in second. Hope Ashley gets a run of games to get back in rhytm ahead of Atletico game (just dont get injured). Salah, Schurrle, Oscar, Willian should all get some minutes. Luiz-Ramires in pivot. Etoo if fit, or Ba. I dont want Torres.

We have to win this, I am sure Suarez is going to drag Liverpool to a win against City. I also get the feeling that Mourinho had been sweetening Tony Pulis about being the 'Manager of the Season' (Mou was even dressed like Pulis as he celebrated Ba's goal running down the pitch) in the hopes Pulis goes 100% anti football against City in a bid for a single point. We can totally win the league City have plenty of opportunities to drop point we just have to win every game and it should be something the boys demand of themselves. Winning the Swansea game and the Liverpool are the only two big challenges we have left. If we win all our games (and L'pool beat City) I am sure we will win the title no excuses in losing against Sunderland, Norwich or Cardiff.

Don't understand why many want City to win. If City win they have virtually won the PL. If we and Liverpool win tomorrow there is a big chance that we can win the league if we win our remaining games as while it will be tough we can beat Liverpool at Anfield. City can easily flop up at Everton but if they win tomorrow there is a huge chance that they can lose to Everton and still win the PL. Liverpool win tomorrow and we beat Swansea and the points difference between us and Liverpool remains at two while we would go 5 ahead of City who would still have 2 games in hand but like I said have a very tough task going to Goodison Park. For those who have faith in us maintaining a title challenge a draw or Liverpool win would be to our benefits. Definitely not a City win!

A Liverpool / City draw is best for us.

With City's 2 games in hand, presuming they win those, they are effectively top of the league with 76pts. Liverpool currently sitting at 74 pts, then us with 72.

So after today, if sliverpool and city draw, city would be [projected] 77pts, then pool and us tied on 75pts' if we win, them only ahead in GD.