Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

Am I the only one hoping Citeh get a result at Liverpool? I can't see us winning there, if them winning would mean they'd win the league.

The image of Liverpool winning the league against us at Anfield is just sickening.

TBH, I kinda have mixed feelings about this one, too. I would want Liverpool to win so that can Chelsea would stay in the title race, but at the same time I think I'll vomit my stomach out if they win the title.

So I think I'll just skip the game and stream in the 80th minute. And cheer for whoever is leading. If Liverpool is leading then so be it, more chances for Chelsea to win the league. If City is leading then it's ok, too. I really don't give a crap if they win the thing.

TBH, I kinda have mixed feelings about this one, too. I would want Liverpool to win so that can Chelsea would stay in the title race, but at the same time I think I'll vomit my stomach out if they win the title.

So I think I'll just skip the game and stream in the 80th minute. And cheer for whoever is leading. If Liverpool is leading then so be it, more chances for Chelsea to win the league. If City is leading then it's ok, too. I really don't give a crap if they win the thing.

Best course is to sit back and enjoy the game I guess, doesn't matter who win or lose as either of them will win the league.

I just can't see us beating Liverpool at Anfield if it was to decide the title. I'd rather not chance it.

Even if we can't beat them, I think we'll at least get a draw, ending our hopes but probably theirs as well. I'm hoping for a Liverpool win tomorrow, I want the double.

He has a foot injury and will have a late fitness test as far as I know. Either way, it won't hurt to give him a rest.

why? he can rest against sunderland at the bridge before playing 3 MAJOR big games against ATM, pool, ATM.

swansea away is not the game i would "rest" JT for.

why? he can rest against sunderland at the bridge before playing 3 MAJOR big games against ATM, pool, ATM.

swansea away is not the game i would "rest" JT for.

Because if he's not 100% fit playing might make it worse and he could miss one of those three major games. I'm sure our defense can cope without him.

Because if he's not 100% fit playing might make it worse and he could miss one of those three major games. I'm sure our defense can cope without him.

i am not. the last one he dint play, we dropped 2 to wba. GC-DL is a mismatch. plus considering that both cardiff and fulham won today and swansea are just 3 points or one result from the relegation and that michu just came back after a season long injury, i simply wont take any chances.

one or both of our title competitors are going to drop points and we really need to gain some ground.