Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

I got a feeling its going to be a great Sunday for all Chelsea fans :)

If we win, L'Pool win, Gerrard gets a yellow card against City and Ramires avoids a yellow card this week that would mean Chelsea would have been in the good graces of the football gods.

Why not? the league title is not in our hands anymore what do we have to lose? if you don't take risks how can succeed?

Seeing the scum winning the league :mouthclosed:

Personally, I'm hoping for a draw and can deal with a City win. Anything but a Liverpool win.

Am I the only one hoping Citeh get a result at Liverpool? I can't see us winning there, if them winning would mean they'd win the league.

The image of Liverpool winning the league against us at Anfield is just sickening.

On the bright side, Lamps doesn't have to make an assist for Suarez to score an opening goal. :ph34r:

I guess so too, after the win on PSG the team has only grow. Please no Torres today.. and please Terry/Cahill keep an eye out for that rock in the front 'wilfried'.

After the Champions League game, I'm optimistic again about winning the League. So fuck both Liverpool and City, a draw would be perfect, but only if we beat Swansea. If I have to chose between the two of them, though, I'd much rather want City to win it.

Because I couldn't bare to see Liverpool win it. I think it'd genuinely put me off football for a long time.

Its the yap that comes with it to urgh...so and so win the world cup..but remember Livepool also won the league and are amazing and all neturals should want them to win..load of bollocks!!Seems a thing to give them a pen every game so no doubt they'll get one against us

Hey ho win tommorow and sod what happens elsewhere

Its the yap that comes with it to urgh...so and so win the world cup..but remember Livepool also won the league and are amazing and all neturals should want them to win..load of bollocks!!Seems a thing to give them a pen every game so no doubt they'll get one against us

Hey ho win tommorow and sod what happens elsewhere

Neutrals say they want Liverpool to win because they play a lot of English players and play a nice brand of football. But they really want Liverpool to win because it wouldn't be City or Chelsea, and everyone is monumentally jealous of both clubs because success breeds jealousy.

Also, most pundits are either blatant or closet Liverpool ex-players/fans so what the general public think is often skewed by biased fuckers with their own agendas.

Ignore it. City and Chelsea will both beat Liverpool same as earlier in the season, and also same as earlier in the season you'll have scouse fans having the audacity to complain about not getting decisions.

Cunts, one and all. JFT36.

KTBFFH