• Ramires
    • Willian
    • Salah
    • Schurrle
    • Ba
    • Eto'o (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

We have problems in finishing? Yes. We dont have consistent scorers who would take accurate shots. But still, we score in most important times. Torres, Etoo, Ba it doesnt matter...someone scores that 'lucky' goal. Thats our advantage. Psg had Cavani/Ibra, who scored 40 goals this season, yet we have Ba who scored 1, but more important than all those 40.

I think we wont have problems with scoring vs Atletico or Lpool, ugly 1:0 win if thats necessary. But small teams like Norwich, Sunderland...they might just make things realy difficult for us. Its 5 games, one draw/loss and we are in big shit.

I seriously hope Mourinho properly prepares team for small games.

???

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have said this many times. The single biggest reason for our inability to break down packed defences and play like other big teams is the lack of appropriate offensive coaching. our players often look quite clueless when in possession. they don't know what to do with the ball and the movements to make in attacking situations. Having technically adept players does help to but there's atleast 5 teams with inferior squads than us in the league that play much better, aesthetically pleasing football to blame it solely on lack of enough technicians.

Great win in the end and that 's what matters especially at the business end of the season.

Can someone tell me who is that guy near oscar in this photo?

and why Willian is drinking coke?!?!

10245488_1470949759800729_62882405341318

Manoel Ribeiro

In his fourth season with Chelsea, Manoel previously worked at West Ham and Fulham, as well as for the Cirque du Soleil and the Royal Ballet.

I quiet understand your ambition. I say Amen to that too. But this is Mourinho's first year back, new players, some are really young, and a new system. We might be lacking in certain positions, but we are in the title race, and in the semis of the CL. Southamptin and Everton are not even to be compared with us. They are not in that position. If we were playing one mathc a week like Everton, Liverpool and others, I would guarantee you that our game would have looked much prettier. We don't have the luxury of time and rest.

I'd like to see where Southampton, Everton or even Liverpool are compared to us, next season. If I was City, I would've been disappointed. Mourinho would have wrapped up the title ages ago with the squad City has but I guarantee the football's gonna be a bit ugly. I know its cliched to say this, but I'd rather win titles playing the way we are playing now and not win anything like Arsenal playing, you know, beautiful football.

Well we got the win, and that was all that mattered given the result in the Liverpool v Man City game. Puts us in a good position. Three gimmes, two at fortress Stamford Bridge against relegation cloggers and an away one at the worst team in the league. I think we'll win all three of them and it'll all come down to our match at Anfield in two weeks time. Getting goosebumps thinking about it.

Ba did well, lead the line to a high standard. Cech and Matic our only other standout performers, everyone else ranged from poor to average. Fortunate Chico Flores is an idiot and got himself sent off, else we would probably drawn 0-0 or lost 1-0. But who cares, we won!

CAREFREE

Oh men, these coming two weeks are going to be moments of heart attack!

Those of faint hearts better not be around. :D

don't mind that. this is where you want the club to be