• Ba
    • Eto'o (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salah didn't play well. Missed our 2 best chances apart from the goal, but he was still actively looking to get involved in the game. Hungry for the ball, making runs, trying to score, etc. Which is the minimum a player must do.

I would still like to see him start against Liverpool. Same goes for Etoo, he missed so many great chances but compare the amount of chances he had to the amount Ba had. It just shows Etoo has much better positioning and therefore is a much bigger threat.

Jesus Christ! What a horrible performance!

Whatch us win vs liverpool and fuck up vs norwich, fukin hell i thought Swansea were gonna steal that game.

This was not a result of champions, Swansea were down a man and we missed sitters for days.

Looked like we were half-asleep for most of the match but Tuesday night was an emotional one. Should've been up by more but a bit of quality from Matic and a decent finish from Ba was enough and it was the old cliche about playing poorly and winning.

Despite his misses I loved what Salah brought to the team. Makes intelligent runs and having a left-footed, left-winger going on the outside of full-backs was a real throwback.

Awful performance but guess what? 3 points. At this stage of the season only the points is crucial. Firmly in the title race. Toure out possibly for the remainder of the season and they still have to go to Everton. Palace will be no easy task as well. We have to go to Anfield. We can make this happen. COYB!

Bad game where almost everyone played poorly. Referee gave us a very beneficial decision which saved us. If that's what we did against 10 men, how would we have been for 90 minutes against 11? Normally would give the goalscorer MOTM but it was not even a good shot that Ba scored on and he didn't really play well otherwise so I'm giving my vote to Cech.

A lot of our players are still raw and new to the physicality of the league. Salah, Schurrle, Willian , Oscar even. The likes of Ramires clearly aren't good enough for a passing team. I think we must be patient with them. They will learn. I was impressed with Salah today, despite some of his misses. Once he gets used to the league, the kid is going to be something else. It's amazing that we are still fighting for the title with the nucleus of the team built around young players.

3 points, now I believe the destiny of the league is in our hands. Having said that, we are going to need Eden to stand a good chance of winning at Anfield. This is why he is our player of the season and extremely key to everything good we do in the attacking third of the pitch.

Massive win for us, but our finishing was horrendous. Good to see Ba get another winner. Salah played great IMO, but his finishing really let him down. That is normally one of his strong points aswell.